Author Topic: portals  (Read 5782 times)

thank, you ladios for staying on topic.

huh?
i jsut said what was on my mind about the subject....
sorry i didnt read the other posts... did we get off topic here?

sorta. they started talking about gmod. if you guys are going to flame, do it somewhere else.

here we go about gmod again. <.< we just got to talk about gmod huh? can we stay on topic please, hmm?! can you guys stop talking about gmod for just one post for once hmm?! i get the fact that gmod is popular, now let's stay on topic for one post at least!

No, we won't stop talking about Gmod, and guess what, it's because you keep on ripping off suggestions from that game.

oh..he wants those kind of portals?
I've been telling ppl to stop trying to turn this into frigging Gmod, Blockland aint Gmod..go play Gmod if you miss it to much.
They never learn...
You started the fight about GMod, he was talking about RTB Portal Video.

B B B B BUUURRRRNNN.....

oh..he wants those kind of portals?
I've been telling ppl to stop trying to turn this into frigging Gmod, Blockland aint Gmod..go play Gmod if you miss it to much.
They never learn...
You started the fight about GMod, he was talking about RTB Portal Video.
Actually, if you knew how to read you would clearly see that I stopped referring to him in that post, and I said that I didn't know what kind of portals he wanted.

i didn't mean to start a fight. I've never played gmod, nor seen anything from it.

Partizan started it in this topic, he first mentioned GMod, he just wanted people, and now he is talking about other topics talking about GMod portals. He didn't need to start on this in this one.

errm, Gmod didn't have portals, the Half-Life team made them, and as such Gmod can use them...

Back on topic... I think what ladiios was saying is possible, but I think it would lag to all sorts of interesting levels of hell.

Patizan, stop fighting, you did start it by yelling about Gmod, even if your claim about not knowing what he was talking about is true, it doesn't eliminate the fact that you started yelling about it, actually, it just makes the Gmod rant more off-topic.