Author Topic: portals  (Read 5818 times)

i saw on this RTB video that someone was using these cool portals. wouldn't it be cool to have those on retail?

I saw that vid. It was heavily edited, I'm afraid.

But there IS a portal gun mod for retail. It doesn't have the cool effects like the thing Valve made, but it still works almost the same way.

Completely working portals will never happen. Ever.

i got a portal gun mod....its a bit dif then actauly protals

aww, man. i was hoping for portals affects and everything. oh, well. :panda:

Yes they will, there is a cool mod in progress which features portals with the nifty printer gun effect.

Yes they will, there is a cool mod in progress which features portals with the nifty printer gun effect.

yes but they wont have the mirror effect
that would lag and is impossible in TGE

oh..he wants those kind of portals?
I've been telling ppl to stop trying to turn this into frigging Gmod, Blockland aint Gmod..go play Gmod if you miss it to much.
They never learn...

Spart you really are behind me, I've been telling people not to suggest any type of Steam things.

A portal isn't a Steam thing, a portal s not related to games, although they are in games.

Portal: a grand and imposing entrance (wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn) (using google definition search)

Yes, they aren't related to games, but lately, most of the suggestions have something to do with Gmod.

Gay Mod? I know what it means, I'm helping you with saying GMod isn't BL

Garrysmod beats almost any game out there, if you diss it you are a worthless piece of ice cream with no taste in games.

Garrysmod beats almost any game out there, if you diss it you are a worthless piece of ice cream with no taste in games.