Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Orbiter Space Simulator
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
4
[
5
]
6
Author
Topic: Orbiter Space Simulator (Read 6608 times)
Feep
August 10, 2011, 05:38:37 AM
Multiplayer client download
Multiplayer server files download
Try to host, anyone?
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Feep
August 10, 2011, 06:03:33 AM
I feel terrible for the triple post, but i decided to make this;
«
Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 06:06:18 AM by Feep
»
Feep
August 10, 2011, 10:58:11 PM
Bump?
Feep
August 11, 2011, 12:28:41 AM
ONLINE SERVER FOUND :
http://omp.dyndns-server.com/required.php
xxjpxx
August 11, 2011, 12:34:35 AM
Quote from: Feep on August 11, 2011, 12:28:41 AM
ONLINE SERVER FOUND :
http://omp.dyndns-server.com/required.php
:D Yay
But now I gotta download the XR-2
Feep
August 11, 2011, 12:41:12 AM
yeah same here, i'm almost about to join after i get a fresh install!
Feep
August 11, 2011, 12:46:42 AM
is orbithangar.com down?
was just me
«
Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:55:24 AM by Feep
»
xxjpxx
August 11, 2011, 12:58:41 AM
Its really late right now, and I still have to install some stuff... Soooooo I'm going to finish downloading all of this, call it a night and I'll install it tomorrow. :D
Feep
August 11, 2011, 01:10:03 AM
THE ONLINE WORKS!
xxjpxx
August 11, 2011, 09:13:49 AM
Bump?
I installed all the stuff, I just need to connect now...
Feep
August 11, 2011, 11:53:55 AM
I installed all it but OMP files screwed up my DNS (my ISP is stuff) so I couldn't connect to the server. But it IS up.
Awasp
August 11, 2011, 12:19:30 PM
I'm gonna give my hand at the server files.
xxjpxx
August 11, 2011, 01:34:03 PM
I took the XR-5 to 50km at full thrust and turned on the scram jets, and I made mach 23. :D
Then one of the scramjets exploded, and the crew was killed. I crashed in Canada too somehow.
Feep
August 14, 2011, 03:15:51 AM
any luck?
steve5451
August 14, 2011, 04:07:08 AM
Feep, how do you make bases like that? :o
Print
Pages:
1
2
3
4
[
5
]
6
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
Orbiter Space Simulator