Author Topic: Runescape Clan  (Read 716 times)

Okay... hi. See, my clan in Runescape, The Knights of the Light, is a Roleplaying clan based on the light god, Saradomin, as some might know. We are looking for new members of the clan and.... I have come here to perhaps... see if anyone would like to join us? We are a serious RP clan that focuses mainly on training skills, and social events. We don't really PVP all that much. So... Anyone want to join?  :cookieMonster:

Nono, I meant IN the runescape thread IN games. Well, this isn't forbidden anyways and now we are here we're here.
So keep it here.
I doubt it'll get much attention with all the ...'s and the lack of layout though.

Runescape was never really my time of tea, too much grinding for everything.

Nono, I meant IN the runescape thread IN games. Well, this isn't forbidden anyways and now we are here we're here.
So keep it here.
I doubt it'll get much attention with all the ...'s and the lack of layout though.
I tried D:

Saradomin isn't the light god.
He's the god of good.

runescape isn't fun anymore with all the dungeoneering and clans. things were better back in the golden age of '08. it's depressing to think about runescape now and how the nostalgia has turned to stuff.

runescape isn't fun anymore with all the dungeoneering and clans. things were better back in the golden age of '08. it's depressing to think about runescape now and how the nostalgia has turned to stuff.
Gotten a little better. It's not like you have to do the new skills or join a clan. Plus new content makes the game stay fun. They still need an update for the GE though.

Gotten a little better. It's not like you have to do the new skills or join a clan. Plus new content makes the game stay fun. They still need an update for the GE though.
Look, if people got together continuously for dungeonering with voice chat I would love it, I just hate how all these goddamn quests involve it, it's not fun alone or with stuffty npcs. The last quest update I saw was just dungeoneering.

Saradomin isn't the light god.
He's the god of good.
*order

*order
Aramdyl is the true God of Order.

Also Knight of Light would refer to the paladins on mabinogi, lol.

No Im not saying it is original.

Aramdyl is the true God of Order.

Also Knight of Light would refer to the paladins on mabinogi, lol.

No Im not saying it is original.

I thought Armadyl was the god of law

Is this suddenly a megathread for discussing the Runescape gods?

Is this suddenly a megathread for discussing the Runescape gods?

yes

I thought Armadyl was the god of law
Saradomin is more loose than Armadyl, but he is the God of Law and Order.