Author Topic: "There she is" got me again.  (Read 3456 times)

Watching it on to the last one
Crying a little so much emotion. I thank i am going to cry after watching the last one
EDIT:Nope didnt cry
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 01:15:50 AM by Max4344 »

Finished watching the whole series, pretty good, too bad it was so short.

As for the emotional part, it didn't really affect me, but I have to say it was kind of sad.

i wouldn't last in the cat's position. i'd be dead or in jail if people started throwing stuff through my window.

Finished watching the whole series, pretty good, too bad it was so short.
I don't think it should've been any longer.

its so cuuttteeee :D
oh god the 4th one made me cry :(
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 03:30:00 AM by Fauly »

i cant stop thanking about the ending. It was so good

Omg so cute and sad and happy at the same time!

Just about to watch the 5th.

Aside from the exaggerated wapanese emotions, this is a great series. It takes cute animation and great music and then encompasses it around a moral that so many people need to learn.

wapanese
The author is actually Japanese and didn't even know English at the time he made the videos.

Just to let you know.

I think I'll go watch it again. :)

Oh god the fourth one was so sad. :c

god, time flies
i remember reading about these when i was 10

The author is actually Japanese and didn't even know English at the time he made the videos.

Just to let you know.
Perhaps the wording was wrong, for I know the author is japanese. I just can't stand the huge face distortion.

Perhaps the wording was wrong, for I know the author is japanese. I just can't stand the huge face distortion.
Probably because you said "wapanese" which I believe means something like "wannabe japanese."
And screw you I think it's adorable. :c

There's something I could easily say about this but to keep peace I'll just leave it be.

My god, this series is loving awesome.

Just saying that makes me want to watch it again.