Author Topic: Went to a Microsoft expo thing for XBOX yesterday. Giving away stuff. Read.  (Read 2077 times)

I'm not his best friend, lol. I hardly know him. I propose it because I feel it's the smartest thing he can do. I don't care if I gain nothing. If you're too selfish to understand that, sorry.

I'm not his best friend, lol. I hardly know him. I propose it because I feel it's the smartest thing he can do. I don't care if I gain nothing. If you're too selfish to understand that, sorry.
He never asked for advice on what to do with it. And there really is no smart thing he can do. If he's getting virtually unlimited ms point to give out he can do whatever.

Everyone is out for themselves anyway, if you're too stupid to understand that, I'm not sorry.

Can i have one 1600? point code

Maxbro, can you reserve one of those controllers/chatpads for me please? :D
We know where we live and such and yeah, maybe we can go to Six Flags as well, haha.
DUDE MILES AAAA
I would've picked up an extra gift basket for ya!
FFF.
And yeah we really should go to Six Flags.
foxy baby <3

No but seriously, I don't mind giving some points out on the forums. All of you guys are my br0s. c:

DUDE MILES AAAA
I would've picked up an extra gift basket for ya!
FFF.

That's alright, don't worry bro! :D
Contact me over FB so we can arrange the Six Flags stuff though.

That's alright, don't worry bro! :D
Contact me over FB so we can arrange the Six Flags stuff though.
Woah Soave, you're the guy getting dare to all these gaming conventions?

Good god you are lucky.

Where was it? I think stuff like that would be fun. :D

EDIT: Let me know how From Dust is, I've been wondering about that one.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 12:46:43 AM by Caution »

Good god you are lucky.

Where was it? I think stuff like that would be fun. :D

EDIT: Let me know how From Dust is, I've been wondering about that one.
From Dust is actually really fun. I won a free code for it on Facebook. I'll give it away with some elaborate contest.

Mic/controller please? :(

May I have a MS point card please?
That is if you have enough. I want to save points for future game dlc's.