10 (7.2%)
Other (comment on the post)
19 (13.7%)
Judism
1 (0.7%)
Islam
4 (2.9%)

Total Members Voted: 139

Author Topic: Religion,  (Read 8348 times)

any time ;)

Anyway I've got every right to be arrogant when confronting a completely irrational idea supported by no evidence with all of the evidence in the world.

well just for the record I'm agreeing with you that religion doesn't make any sense/can't be supported

trying not to start a stuffstorm lol. guess it's too late for that though

there are commercials for Christian Mingle on the Science Channel
more like every channel

"YOURE A SINGLE CHRISTIAN-"
i certainly am not...christian

religion was rational back in the days before all the knowledge of how stuff works
back then, gods were the only way they had to describe weather
of course it's handicapped now

If you are not sure, you are probably Agnostic.

Not true.

To not be sure of what religion you belong to is exactly that.
To not give a forget as to which religion you belong to and would rather find out what exists and what doesn't as you live life is to be agnostic.

I'm agnostic, and I will now stop posting in this thread.

Not true.

To not give a forget as to which religion you belong to and would rather find out what exists and what doesn't as you live life is to be agnostic.

Alright, thanks for the clarification.

Well to further clarify gamefandan is wrong and either is agnosticism.

I am not looking forward to it particularly, but I want to die just to experience death
I'm so curious about what exactly happens when you die
part of me wants to believe that this is all a dream
a very long dream being made while some other existence of me is in a resting state
and that I'm telling all of you, dream characters, about how I think this is a dream
it would be very hard to fully grasp were it true, especially after living an entire life in another state of being

Well to further clarify gamefandan is wrong and either is agnosticism.

I know I promised not to post in this thread, but you are a loving idiot. Your post makes no sense and I'm fairly certain you cannot even form a coherent sentence.

I know I promised not to post in this thread, but you are a loving idiot. Your post makes no sense and I'm fairly certain you cannot even form a coherent sentence.

You appear to be unable to read. This is what you posted:

Not true.

"Well to further clarify gamefandan is wrong and either of the two examples, by implication is agnosticism."

Why does the poll contain sects of Christianity?

And doesn't roman catholic=catholic?

Why does the poll contain sects of Christianity?

And doesn't roman catholic=catholic?

No, There is also Orthodox Catholic

Well if he says catholic, why is it only roman catholic up there? :o

I guess OP is an idiot anyway since he has minor religions, but he's missing Buddhism, and Hinduism, another 2 of the major religions.

there are like 30 sects of christianity, another dozen for jews, another dozen for islamic people.
why list just the 1 specific one for the christianity side?

there are like 30 sects of christianity, another dozen for jews, another dozen for islamic people.
why list just the 1 specific one for the christianity side?

Because he thought that Roman Catholics were the only Catholics so I was giving an example of one that wasn't Roman Catholic