Author Topic: K3k0m@n's Maps. (Letting the topic die because of v21)  (Read 25216 times)

K3k0m@n's Maps.

lol fail @
Do not upload any of my maps to RTB.

Hello, Fellow Blocklanders! Here i present to you My Maps! If you find any bugs tell me, as i might fix the bugs.
Downloads
Bedroom - Upside Down.
Kenko Slopes
Bedroom in the Bin

Maps
Bedroom - Upside Down
A bedroom edit that makes the bedroom upside down. Even the bulb and the clock numbers!

Pic:

Kenko Slopes

A map (made from scratch) with lots of hills, a castle wall, and some building space.

Bedroom in the Bin

Its the Bedroom, In the bin!
I made the bin interior.

Pic:

Changelogs

Kenko Slopes

v1:Release

Bedroom - Upside Down

Bedroom in the Bin.

Download these maps and comment. Rate if you want, idc.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 03:38:52 AM by K3k0m@n »

For being Bedroom - Upside Down it's as good as it can be. But honestly, that takes no effort to make. (Or did you make a new terrain with it?)

The terrain is still normal, i cant fix that.
also, i know it took no effort to make, but i did this to people without mission editor. Nobody else released another upside down bedroom (i think), so i released mine. If you want i could release my Flooded Bedroom.

EDIT:
This is my first map
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:42:52 AM by K3k0m@n »

Well, I guess you could get some laughs maybe once. I thought there was no other way to edit the bedroom,
so you surprised me there.
EDIT: I hope you moved the spawn sphere so we don't fall to our doom.

I did, before i didnt but i changed it, the spawn is 100% bug free.

If he managed to flip the terrain upside down he is a genious.

Unless someone could get the bedroom map, copy it, then make it so when players spawn they are upside down, same with bots and bricks and vehicles, and then everything looks like its upside down, even the sky and terrain.

I did, before i didnt but i changed it, the spawn is 100% bug free.
OK, good. Are the clock numbers flipped? If so you've got my dl.

Everything is flipped, even the clock numbers. And the bulb. First one to break the lightbulb gets a prize.

Just kidding.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 03:21:00 PM by K3k0m@n »

aw nice idea i ws gonna make it... but a want the prize for the heck of it :3

Lots of people probably have this as private, but i decided to release mine.
                                                                                       Because of requests.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:44:12 AM by K3k0m@n »

Simple edit, but I give you props for turning all of the interior (bulb, clock, etc.) upside-down.

Simple edit, but I give you props for turning all of the interior (bulb, clock, etc.) upside-down.

Isn't it possible just to highlight the whole thing and then use alt to flip everything together? I wouldn't know... never tried it ;P

Huh, almost forgot about that. I was under the impression that every object had been manually flipped.