Author Topic: K3k0m@n's Maps. (Letting the topic die because of v21)  (Read 25223 times)

The walls are prefab, they come with Constructor. That being said, the interiors took no effort whatsoever. Terrain needs a lot of work, the mountains are round lumps sticking out of the ground with default textures. Good for a start, keep trying.

The walls are prefab, they come with Constructor. That being said, the interiors took no effort whatsoever. Terrain needs a lot of work, the mountains are round lumps sticking out of the ground with default textures.
I might work on the map when i have time, right now im getting things ready for christmas.

also i need ideas for other maps.
and should i release my bedroom - small?
im thinking that i shouldent because when you shrink things they go glitchy.

the kenko slopes arn't workin for me -_- my computer says that the file is invalid is there any way i can fix this
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 05:44:12 PM by xxrumaroxx »

the kenko slopes arn't workin for me -_- my computer says that the file is invalid is there any way i can fix this
Try re-installing it.

added new map

it took an hour to make.

oh forget

you cant build in the bin
i wanted it so you can
its glitched

If you try to plant something it says float even though the ghost brick is touching the bottom of the bin
and if you make the ghost brick lower and plant ot says stuck

helllpp

i allready tryed moving the bottom of the bin

helllpp

Solution: Don't make half-assed maps.

also here is a sneak-peak of the new Kenko Slopes.

I wont be updating the map yet, im still working on it.

Because of v21 i will let this topic die and let all of the maps die.
I lost the file for the new kenko slopes anyway so yeah.

R.I.P K3k0m@n's Maps.

Because of v21 i will let this topic die and let all of the maps die.
I lost the file for the new kenko slopes anyway so yeah.

R.I.P K3k0m@n's Maps.

So you bumped this topic to tell you are going to let it die?

A++ logic

Not all is lost. Someone mentioned in the V21 thread that if they got the source files they could remake the maps as mission objects or something.