ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!

Author Topic: ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!  (Read 19443 times)

You're loving handicapped then.
with this extra material i can safely assume in my mind boltster's snake is indeed smaller than stocking's

the only thing i can imagine when viewing this topic is stocking bent over in a thong in stiletto heels with boltster and ephialtes towering over her and asablief standing in a corner.  but that's probably just my imagination

wat

You're wrong.
See, that's the part I can't agree with you on. I've actually established causality here. You post picture, you receive criticism, you go mental in attempting to defend your appearance.

wat
wait let me revise that
stocking is bent over in stilleto heels with bolster and ephialtes touching each other's snakees in a corner and me preparing to penetrate stockings butt

What Boltster wants: Admittance that he is right.
What Asablief wants: An apology and approval.

What Boltster wants: Admittance that he is right.
I already know I'm right, so that's not an issue. I'm just dragging this out to try and show him how insecure he is.

Extrapolate, if you would please.
I'm not insecure. I've only been going to the damn school for 6 months now, and I've come from absolutely nothing at all. I'm confident that by the time I reach my senior year I wont be scrawny. I'm happy with the way I turned out and the way I'm turning out, I find that I can push my body to new boundaries that I couldn't dream of before.

I happy that in only six months I came from a disgusting autistic slob to a completely new man that, while still scrawny, is making progress and is going to make something of his life one day. I know this and I'm secure with this.

I reacted the way I did because I hate looking stupid and being wrong. I'll argue till im blue in the face just to try and cover up a mistake, which is a pretty bad habit.

Warning - while you were typing 8 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

heh

Also, I find that my biggest change is probably mentally. Those who knew Rookie would probably recognize it.

Oohh so you're autistic. That explains a lot.

Well at least you know you're scrawny now. Work on that bub. Have fun.

Boltster, everyone's different.  You're just so more loving better than everyone else that you need to point that out to everyone by spitting on their faces every time they say your name or interact with you.