ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!

Author Topic: ßoltster - Hit the gym scrawny mgee lol!  (Read 19459 times)

I posted a picture of my abs that I worked to get for about half a month, and said "I'm not the average fatass like everyone I know".

Then ßoltster pipes up:
Please tell me you're kidding. You look scrawny as all forget. Hit the gym scrawny mgee.

Okay. I never said I had rippling body mass of incredible manliness, I just posted it because everyone thinks i'm a fatass.

ßoltster then continues to say how much of a weight lifting kung fu champion he is:

LOL. I wish otis was here to read this. You WILL NOT build more muscle doing pushups than you will doing bench press.
Your love of the USMC is cute, really. And while you might think you're more mentally stable, you've go no way to actually measure that so have fun. Martial discipline isn't foreign to me, I've trained kungfu for years now.
Uh, no? You try benching 100 kg and then tell me what is more physically demanding. It might be more exhausting, but that's because there's a difference between body building and cardio training. Martial arts have been around a lot longer than the american military cult.

Okay? Even if I did believe you, an up-tight prick that bickers to teenagers online all day doesn't fit that description. When I ask him to post pictures, which he is yet to do, he refuses and says he doesn't have to:
I don't need to back up stuff.
There's no actual way you can force me to do that, but I admire your effort,
I don't need to post a photo of myself.
Because you're so loving important right?

All in all, ßoltster is being an ass to me because I posted a picture of my abdomen and told people how I got them. I find it very funny how ßoltster can talk stuff to me when he hasn't proved he has a single ounce of muscle on him, and being that he shouts at teenagers online all day tells me his kung fu hasn't been teaching him discipline or he doesn't do kung fu or weight lifting at all.

You can view the entire argument here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=5417.47595

ßoltster did seem like a ass. There but i dont want to comment on the weight cause people will call me fat :c.

I though boltster was ok, but I already lost respect to him.

I'm still saving a good punch for when I ever actually meet him.

it's a big world out there. you probably won't.

What flavor?

You're a stupid forget

Now you stop posting.

You're a simpleton then.

I don't know if you really do think you're funny, but you're not. You're a stupid twat.

That's a crock of stuff.

There are quite blatant differences in the accessibility of each program.

I said how old I was in that top post. Get the forget over it.

Are you finnish, are you a sniper, and are you at war against the soviets?

No, you're just humorously short.

Sucks to be you!

Yeah, I forget little kids. It's great fun.

You're a loving dunce.

All on the first page of his recent posts. This starfish needs to be banned. There's not a single helpful or kind word there.

Hairy knuckles flavor
Oh my god, I heard they just released this rare flavor :o

Wow, he has been so negative.

Wasn't there some rule about making fun of a users appearance or something like that.
I'm not quite sure what it was but it was something along the lines of making fun of the other user.

All on the first page of his recent posts. This starfish needs to be banned. There's not a single helpful or kind word there.
Arr, you're not as big of a tool as me!

Boltster can be reported for these specific words:
"Too cool for the internet"

Wasn't there some rule about making fun of a users appearance or something like that.
I'm not quite sure what it was but it was something along the lines of making fun of the other user.
Quote from: Badspot
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother.