Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8852701 times)

Yes you do you loving wuss. If you're going to call people scrawny while saying you're some kung-fu master, post a picture. Until then, you're just some neckbearded manchild who's read a few web pages about body building.
Please, dont resort to bringing Sirrus into this argument!!!!

Also Im wet~

and this crappy cameroid thing ruins my webcam

OGM STSFU ILL BEAT U UP IRL 2 cigarette
say that 2 my face fucer not online see waht hapens

When did I directly say that pushups build more than bench pressing? I don't only do pushups, I do a series of USMC PT exercises that build muscles.

And when I said I don't go to the Gym, I lied. When Sargent Ross is on duty or the whether is bad, we go to the weight room and we do actually do bench pressing and other weight
So back to my original question, how much do you bench? How much do you curl? How much do you deadlift? And what are these magical other excercises?

For someone who "doesn't care" what I think, you sure seem to care a lot.
Yes you do you loving wuss. If you're going to call people scrawny while saying you're some kung-fu master, post a picture. Until then, you're just some neckbearded manchild who's read a few web pages about body building.
There's no actual way you can force me to do that, but I admire your effort,

There's no actual way you can force me to do that, but I admire your effort,
Alright then. Go to bed, kiddo. It's way past your bedtime.

It's 3 pm here. Nice try again.

lol, notice how bolster has nobody on his side. This is pretty funny.

I guess regular arguments consist of one guy getting someone to stop doing something, but this is an internet argument, and even if I did humiliate Bolster to a degree of no return he would continue to bicker and call me scrawny.

So back to my original question, how much do you bench? How much do you curl? How much do you deadlift? And what are these magical other excercises?

For someone who "doesn't care" what I think, you sure seem to care a lot.
Am I supposed to be keeping track?
Are you more interested in bragging about how more you can bench than actually benching? Wow, It feels like I'm talking to a public middle school jock all over again! (If you even can be considered a jock, being we are talking anonymously over the internet.)

Thank God I moved to a military school where I don't have to deal with you!

oh my God do you guys ever loving stop? Jesus Christ, you're posting pictures of yourself and commenting on it. not being fat people (who are fat).

He's online with his door closed so his parents wont see.

It's 3 pm here. Nice try again.
According to your profile it's 11:46:13 PM

Silly kids pretending to be european to hide their shame in their own country.

stop ignoring my comment you silly kittens pooping on donkeys

Am I supposed to be keeping track?
Yes

Are you more interested in bragging about how more you can bench than actually benching?
I know how much I can bench because the weights have numbers on them.

Profile is wrong

Silly kids pretending to be european to hide their shame in their own country.
Australia is not part of europe

Im on Bolsters side because asablief has pepperoni nipples and hes being annoying with is paragraphs