Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8824692 times)

Thank God I moved to a military school where I don't have to deal with you!

As a matter of fact, I don't want to deal with you people at all. Especially the "fat-ass internet tough guy hiding behind a keyboard" variety.

I am no longer inclined to argue with you until you post some sort of valid proof. Call me a scrawny loser and that you won the argument if you like, Just know that I don't care and I silently pity you.

you would think you would fix your time because that would be pretty annoying

Im on Bolsters side because asablief has pepperoni nipples and hes being annoying with is paragraphs
but we both so much in common

you would think you would fix your time because that would be pretty annoying
But it is fixed since he doesn't live in australia. Just like he doesn't know kung-fu or whatever.

As a matter of fact, I don't want to deal with you people at all. Especially the "fat-ass internet tough guy hiding behind a keyboard" variety.

I am no longer inclined to argue with you until you post some sort of valid proof. Call me a scrawny loser and that you won the argument if you like, Just know that I don't care and I silently pity you.
I'm hardly hiding behind my keyboard. you want to fly to Australia to meet me? go ahead.

I don't need proof. You're 14, your traps are tiny. Your lats are non existent. Your shoulders are narrow as stuff and your arms are pencil width. You cling to this military mentality because you're insecure and you think it makes you tough. If you were so secure and disciplined you wouldn't take what I said so roughly. It's not hard to tell that I've really gotten to you.

But it is fixed since he doesn't live in australia.
I don't know why you think it bothers me that you don't think I'm aussie. Multiple people know I'm telling the truth.

I'm hardly hiding behind my keyboard. you want to fly to Australia to meet me? go ahead.

I don't need proof. You're 14, your traps are tiny. Your lats are non existent. Your shoulders are narrow as stuff and your arms are pencil width. You cling to this military mentality because you're insecure and you think it makes you tough. If you were so secure and disciplined you wouldn't take what I said so roughly. It's not hard to tell that I've really gotten to you.
I don't know why you think it bothers me that you don't think I'm aussie. Multiple people know I'm telling the truth.

Every word you say is empty until there is valid proof.

Every word you say is empty until there is valid proof.
My argument is that you are scrawny, and I presented my proof of that.

My argument is that you are scrawny, and I presented my proof of that.
That's your empty opinion. You can't prove an opinion, lol.

But he has a six pack.
You have goddamn type.

But he has a six pack.
You have goddamn type.
So do I, and so does anyone else that can do more than 10 situps and has a bodyfat percentage under 12.

So do I, and so does anyone else that can do more than 10 situps and has a bodyfat percentage under 12.
No, you don't have a six pack, you have text on a screen.

When you post pictures of your incredibly manly muscles and arms and a picture of you lifting weights and benching a million pounds and doing super cool kung fu I will personally say "congratulations, I am the lesser being and you are stronger than me." Until then, I am the only guy proven to have any muscle at all.

I don't need to prove anything to call you scrawny. I can see you are scrawny. I'm not saying I'm Mr. Olimpia, I am saying you are scrawny. I don't need to post a photo of myself.

Your head is too big for your shoulders, both in the figurative sense and physical.