Night fox - He know everything better than all of us.

Author Topic: Night fox - He know everything better than all of us.  (Read 15492 times)

I checked up his profile, He is 13 year old. He seem know everything better than all of us. But He not know something like...  real out world would forget him scare stuff stuff in his pant. If He know everthing about real life in war?  Toss him to country of Afghanistan. Taliban sight at him and kill him. He will realize that he is 13 year old, He want his mommy back.

Why not toss him to gangland, If gang red group see his color yellow shirt, They will kill him on street, nobody care his stuff color yellow shirt

The court are powerful almost anything, not all... They would throw him real life MEN PRISON above age +18... They see him (preteen boy) as cute pinky butt hole and They (big man brother) mega huge rooster rape his tiny pinky butt hole and He get AIDS until he dead, He realize that he still 13 year old. 

Real world are not loving around. I am try make point is.... He is not know everything, and all of us and night fox still learn everyday never stop until we die. End story.

OP needs to learn to not be foreign before insulting someone else.

Pretty much, Night Fox is an starfish but he hasn't broke any rule. Badspot doesn't have the power to do anything you suggested either.

Night Fox is pretty smart, and knows the right thing to say at times. Then again, he's been flamboyantly gay in the past to an annoying extent.

Night Fox is pretty smart, and knows the right thing to say at times. Then again, he's been flamboyantly gay in the past to an annoying extent.
The past is done and over with though.

i wanna know what posts provoked you to do this

where is he a know-it-all brat that deserves to die in a war, gang war, and prison rape?

The past is done and over with though.
The past is just getting started.

I have nothing against Night Fox. Except that he's a furry.

Pretty much, Night Fox is an starfish but he hasn't broke any rule. Badspot doesn't have the power to do anything you suggested either.

He posts dismissive and unprovoked flaming comments. Both of which are bannable.

i wanna know what posts provoked you to do this

where is he a know-it-all brat that deserves to die in a war, gang war, and prison rape?

I am try make point is.... He is not know everything, and all of us and night fox still learn everyday never stop until we die. End story.

He posts dismissive and unprovoked flaming comments. Both of which are bannable.
You flame bronies with no reason. Why should you still be here?

When?
Give me an example.
I want to hear of a time where that happened and I wasn't banned.