Author Topic: Solar Storm : updates - Storm is subsiding but could flare again!  (Read 16040 times)

forget, maine is completely out of power, generators are on,\ for some reason internet is also up, the power lines up my street literally blew up, luckily it was past me on my street so I still have internet.

Guys, stuffs going down, is anyone else okay?

ROLEPLAY GO!

forget, maine is completely out of power, generators are on,\ for some reason internet is also up, the power lines up my street literally blew up, luckily it was past me on my street so I still have internet.

ROLEPLAY GO!
bu-
oh

ROLEPLAY GO!
I call bullstuff. Oh look at that, it is.

ROLEPLAY GO!
Joke?

The hell, I am looking at my compass. Yes I am using one, and the arrow for North, is turning around. I am not moving it. D:

ROLEPLAY GO!

I don't think radiation would cause power lines to explode.

The hell, I am looking at my compass. Yes I am using one, and the arrow for North, is turning around. I am not moving it. D:

The storm is widening the magnetic polarity of the Earth.

I hope that buzzing from my speakers isn't my sound card failing.
;-;

Nothings happining for me.

I hope Zookuw is lying....

Yeah, it's 12am and nothing happened.

British Columbia, Canada here, and all seems normal.