Author Topic: Solar Storm : updates - Storm is subsiding but could flare again!  (Read 16092 times)

Also now that i know that there were auroras I hate myself for not knowing this. D:

They happen almost every day. Some are serious, some are minor.

it already happened lol.

I know because it's complete(ly) bullstuff real
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 10:44:00 PM by SacredOblivion »

read the oval blue = minor black = least harmed 2d most  afected lock down your windows doors 100%what i may beilive

ok so my ps3 is not fried so yay i guess :I

I think it just hit, because I was using my computer and there was static coming from my sound card, which progressed to turn into clicks, beeps, and pops, then my computer started doing everything at about 1 frame per 10 seconds, same with my laptop (Except worse :S)
and I noticed like one or two freaky pixels on my screen turn pink for a second or two.
This lasted for a couple minutes, but returned to normal, and then I posted this. :S

Obviously it has something to do with this.
But I don't understand.

EDIT: My phone only has 1 or 2 bars, and my internet is extremely slow.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 11:47:25 PM by steve5451 »

nuffin here

Strange :o
Especially considering that we are not facing away from the sun, because it's night here.
:S

Strange :o
Especially considering that we are not facing away from the sun, because it's night here.
:S
wat

hey guys im alive

you may now commence "boo-ing"

damn dude if that is a thermal image of you you need to get you body heat checked

A few years ago NASA predicted in either 2013 or 2015 (i forgot) There would be a solar flare so huge it would wipe out all our power lines and we would have no electricity anywhere on the world. Besides batteries.

A few years ago NASA predicted in either 2013 or 2015 (i forgot) There would be a solar flare so huge it would wipe out all our power lines and we would have no electricity anywhere on the world. Besides batteries.
then i will be ready

Probably hit Mars or something.