0 (0%)
Romulan ale
1 (3.8%)
Vulcan tea
3 (11.5%)
Khhhhhhaaaan
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Blok trek TOS USS Enterprise NCC 1701 project >:D  (Read 36349 times)

That'd be cool.
At first glance i thought the top had a giant turret on it, only just realized its the back of the ship

At first glance i thought the top had a giant turret on it, only just realized its the back of the ship

I believe that is from the episode doomsday machine Were the constellation was badly damaged and later destroyed yeah they are warp engines not turrets

Hey cap, we are going to have to do some serious work on the ship now that the new shadow effects will be added soon. We have no interior lighting at ALL in the ship, so we are gonna need to add some, cause if we don't then everything will be pitch black.
Shadow effects = one happy player , but yeah oh god more work and so little time

Just finished the Deflector Control room. I'm actually surprised I managed to build this in under 2 hours...

Entrance View:

The deflector field generator:

Control Station:

Very nice plant I do admire your help so very much sorry about my lack of time :/

Very nice plant I do admire your help so very much sorry about my lack of time :/
Thanks cap , and don't worry, I got this. However as usual school is holding me down from being able to work much.

Also I have bad news concerning the phasers. They are... Impossible...

I have talked to Bushido and several other weapon makers and they say that a phaser projectile simply won't work. It would have to look like a laser pointer at best.

Army guy should soooo make this.
But Army doesn't know anything about star trek...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:29:50 PM by Planr »

Army guy should soooo make this.
Leave these guys to do what they're doing. if they want a version like that im sure they could fire some rockets at the finished version.

Leave these guys to do what they're doing. if they want a version like that im sure they could fire some rockets at the finished version.
lol yeah

although technically we would use photon torcreepes not rockets B)

lol yeah

although technically we would use photon torcreepes not rockets B)
Why not just fire a meteor at it?

Why not just fire a meteor at it?
cause ships dont fire meteors :cookieMonster:

cause ships dont fire meteors :cookieMonster:
No but the opening of a warp hole in just the right spot does

No but the opening of a warp hole in just the right spot does
the crap is a warp hole?

a meteor would most likely destroy the ship or at least crush it considering they didn't have force fields at this point it may even decompress into a finely painted can

a meteor would most likely destroy the ship or at least crush it considering they didn't have force fields at this point it may even decompress into a finely painted can
they had shields in TOS cap lol