Author Topic: Sony Abusive admin on counts...  (Read 3335 times)

Okay i was at counts knifing and having fun and stuff and he banned me for this.

And He was being an starfish to me its complete badmin, he's like
"you cant graple all the time or ill forcekill you"

i mean seriously here some more screenshots of it.

I think his favorite word is "loving"
I mean seriously is this guy handicapped?

Insulting me and doesent let me finish a sentence :/

He's being a smartass, idk if he had a bad day or something.
But he was being a complete starfish today.

I was banned for giving someone a gun in jail RP because someone killed the admin with it. Were you like pissing him off by running away all the time or something? Because there are a lot of admins like that that'll just straight-up stomp you if you upset them.

I was banned for giving someone a gun in jail RP because someone killed the admin with it. Were you like pissing him off by running away all the time or something? Because there are a lot of admins like that that'll just straight-up stomp you if you upset them.
No i wasent event running away i just wouldent attack someone right away he would force kill me not even trying to dodge the attacker.
Sony is a starfish like i said in the post.

No i wasent event running away i just wouldent attack someone right away he would force kill me not even trying to dodge the attacker.
Sony is a starfish like i said in the post.

There's no proof of that in the OP and you just cherry-picked individual sentences out of the conversation...

I'm an admin at Count's and we strongly dislike it when people hang for extended periods of time. The reason seemed well justified aswell, as did the ban length.

There's no proof of that in the OP and you just cherry-picked individual sentences out of the conversation...
Well whats in the topic is what i got i dident even take the pictures if i did i would get lots more.
Sorry.. :panda:

I'm an admin at Count's and we strongly dislike it when people hang for extended periods of time. The reason seemed well justified aswell, as did the ban length.
I was not hanging i was jumping around because i suck at knifing and im good at grapling i mean grapple is in the name of the server.

I was not hanging i was jumping around because i suck at knifing and im good at grapling i mean grapple is in the name of the server.

So is knife, the point is to kill others, not avoid people.

So is knife, the point is to kill others, not avoid people.
Whats the graple for then :o?

Maybe if your strong point isn't knifing and it's more grapple oriented, do some training. It is a knife TDM and you weren't helping your team.

Maybe if your strong point isn't knifing and it's more grapple oriented, do some training. It is a knife TDM and you weren't helping your team.
Actully i do knife ( alot ) i was just sucking at the time sony was there i just think sony is mad because he was getting owned by a friend.

Actully i do knife ( alot ) i was just sucking at the time sony was there i just think sony is mad because he was getting owned by a friend.
I think Sony was mad because you were grappling, nagging and running away. (Ban reason is actually helpful, read it)

I think Sony was mad because you were grappling, nagging and running away. (Ban reason is actually helpful, read it)
Some of it was legit some of it was bullstuff.

I think Sony was mad because you were grappling
Because i was grappling DUDE like i said grappling is in the damn server name. Dude get over it.

Because i was grappling DUDE like i said grappling is in the damn server name. Dude get over it.
Ok let's look at it your way. You think that grappling is just as important as knifing. Am I correct? Because in my opinion, the loving grapple is there for ambushing people and moving quicker, not running away and chilling out.

Your going off topic look at the topic name.
besides the topic isent about knifing and grappling

He is badmining Count need's to see this because sony force killed me once while i was talking.
Another for i was grapling in the air.
Thats badmin.

And he cant make rules up just because Count isent there.
Tell me if i'm wrong.