Author Topic: Valen starts Junior year :C  (Read 1592 times)

I'm going to be a freshman and I am simply scared stuffless to the highest degree. Somebody please give me legit ways to be cul and not be scared all the time.

Find a place to fit in, try not to care what people think about you, but still be conscious of how you're interacting socially. Also, don't try too hard to fit in. High school is sooooo much better than middle school, and yes, having friends older than you really helps.

Also, I'm going into junior year :3 school starts August 31st.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 03:54:19 PM by Trifax »

My school starts on the 16th. FIRST TIME MIDDLE SCHOOL HELL YEAH

I'm so happy that I'll be a senior next year, which means that most of the annoying people that I hate won't be there because they were seniors last year.

I will be Sophomore and I go back on the 17th or so

Aren't you aeris?

huehuehuehuehue

I don't get everyone saying Highschool is so much better than middle school o: I loved middle school and highschool sucks imo xD

Highschool stories time!

some guy forgeted a girl in the auditorium and when everyone found out she said she was raped.

i start in like 3 weeks and im in florida lol

10 days until I go back to Prison :( but at least I am issued a laptop this year :)

my junior year was boring as hell.

however my freshman year was amazing.

I'm freshman in homeschool.

Valen, I can't see your username without thinking it's Van Halen.

I don't get everyone saying Highschool is so much better than middle school o: I loved middle school and highschool sucks imo xD

wtf, youre weird

wtf, youre weird
Being a senior this year, I have to admit, I miss my middle school days.

Highschool stories time!

some guy forgeted a girl in the auditorium and when everyone found out she said she was raped.
That's similar to my story how some Junior had love with a Sophmore in a practice room during band class, and when everyone found out she didn't say it was rape.  :cookieMonster: