5 (10.6%)
The Saboteur
7 (14.9%)
Bad Co 2 + Vietnam (Already Own on 360)
9 (19.1%)
Terraria And another $10 game
22 (46.8%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author Topic: WHAT GAME(S)!?!?!!?!  (Read 1660 times)

I have a dilemma:

Fallout: New Vegas is a great game to buy on my computer, but I already have it on my Xbox360.

Medal Of Honor I don't own but I've heard the campaign sucked.

Wat buy
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 04:21:42 PM by indyjones »

Fallout. I just beat it, it's an awesome game. Despite all of the bugs :I

Fallout. I just beat it, it's an awesome game. Despite all of the bugs :I

I own it..?

I own it..?
Oh yeah.

Get it anyway. You can use god mode for fun :D

new vegas because mods

theres some increased spawns mod that makes it so the factions have more people patrolling around and stuff. and they fight eachother and its cool.

edit: here it is. its fairly indepth so yeah, i like it. havent actually played with it much since im playing fo3 right now (just got em both for pc, i had them on xbox)
edit2: Real Time Settler, settle a village, do stuff, defend it, expand it, blablabla. looks really fun.

this site has everything you'll need.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 07:21:13 PM by Fredulus »

I find that medal of honor is a very good game... But its got it's issues.

theres some increased spawns mod that makes it so the factions have more people patrolling around and stuff. and they fight eachother and its cool.

edit: here it is. its fairly indepth so yeah, i like it. havent actually played with it much since im playing fo3 right now (just got em both for pc, i had them on xbox)
edit2: Real Time Settler, settle a village, do stuff, defend it, expand it, blablabla. looks really fun.

this site has everything you'll need.

If I put the IWS mod on, will it affect my game? Like, will it put more people in my story mode? Or is it seprate?

I have Fallout 3 on Xbox, but when I got it on my computer, it was like playing a new game, somehow. I would have to say that due to my experience, but you might want to get something new. c:

I have Fallout 3 on Xbox, but when I got it on my computer, it was like playing a new game, somehow. I would have to say that due to my experience, but you might want to get something new. c:
I have Fallout: GOTYE on PC already.