Author Topic: ►►►Forum rules  (Read 40549 times)

I only posted this because it seems lots of newcomers don't read the rules and post referral links and other things, or post topics asking for warez links or stuff. I just noticed how Go+ got banned for posting a referral link.

(Thanks Badspot for stickying this!)

1. Do not post ambiguous topics.

2. Do not post adult content. - That means no nudity or gross stuff.

3. No warez - Do not talk about pirating software AT ALL.

4. Use the Search feature before posting a question.

5. Do not plea for sympathy

* Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave.
    * Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
    * Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it.

6. Think before you post - Completely unintelligible posts will be locked. Also read Badspot's topic above this one.

7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother.

8. Do not cross post. - Do not post the same thing in more than one forum.

9. Do not advertise other forums.

10. No pyramid/referral schemes -  No one is going give you money or an iPod/flatscreeen monitor/xbox 360/whatever just for getting people to click on some crappy link.  It's a scam to get you to spam forums for them.  Stop posting this crap.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 01:03:00 PM by Badspot »

bump

could someone sticky this for a while so I don't have to bump it?

There is already a sticky for the rules.

Did you read my above post?

Quote from: Miga
I only posted this because it seems lots of newcomers don't read the rules and post referral links and other things, or post topics asking for warez links or stuff.

I mean they don't read the rules in General Discussion and head over to Off Topic not knowing what not to post.

Did you read my above post?

Quote from: Miga
I only posted this because it seems lots of newcomers don't read the rules and post referral links and other things, or post topics asking for warez links or stuff.

I mean they don't read the rules in General Discussion and head over to Off Topic not knowing what not to post.

True that.

bump, could someone please sticky this...

you should remove
1. Do not post ambiguous topics
9. No bogus mods - Do not link to or advertise mods that do not comply with the Mod Guidlines

Tails, you're really the only one who posts topics that don't follow with rule 1... Along with some other people at times.
Keeping that rule.

Got rid of rule 9, because there is no point of having that there, nobody posts mods here anyway...

Badspot don't care about ambiguous topics in here.

2. Do not post adult content. - That means no nudity or gross CRAP.

2. Do not post adult content. - That means no nudity or gross CRAP.

you better believe it

Congrats looks like a admin acepted your idea and sticked this topic.

Won't most of the 'people' who post Pyramid Scheme links simply be bots which post on every forum they see in the "Randomness", "Off Topic", "General" etc forums? Bots don't read rules.

Won't most of the 'people' who post Pyramid Scheme links simply be bots which post on every forum they see in the "Randomness", "Off Topic", "General" etc forums? Bots don't read rules.

Does this count as a pyramid shceme?