Author Topic: STOP  (Read 13864 times)

Balls. Video doesn't allow playback on the iPhone. Oh well. I'll wait until tomorrow.

Balls. Video doesn't allow playback on the iPhone. Oh well. I'll wait until tomorrow.
If you would've read the previous posts you would know it was deleted.

If you would've read the previous posts you would know it was deleted.
After I posted that, I went back a page or two and then slapped myself in the face.

I'm probably going to get banned for this or something. I already asked kindly. I see you still find it funny to continually hate on me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEhPh6ASeOc

I don't hate you :c

I hate cyber bullying... Religous persecution, if i kill somone in a tdm, I am hated by them, random things I don't quite get, etc.

What?  That has absolutely no reference to the discussion at hand.

You're pathetic. When I started military academy I had hallucinations and nightmares from stress during recruit training. A bunch of teenagers online shouldn't stress you. Get over yourself.

"Military school this"

"Military school that"

"When I did this in military school"

"Haha, well I go to military school"

You should get over yourself lol

"Military school this"

"Military school that"

"When I did this in military school"

"Haha, well I go to military school"

You should get over yourself lol

You tell him meeses!

You're pathetic. When I started military academy I had hallucinations and nightmares from stress during recruit training. A bunch of teenagers online shouldn't stress you. Get over yourself.
forget your milatary schooling, I post stuff on the internet!

I hate cyber bullying... Religous persecution, if i kill somone in a tdm, I am hated by them, random things I don't quite get, etc.
This seems to happen to me all the time as well.

Being cyber-bullied is just a fancy way of saying "violating COPPA."

Being cyber-bullied is just a fancy way of saying "violating COPPA."

forget the police, anyone who kills themselves over cyberbullying deserved to die.

forget the police, anyone who kills themselves over cyberbullying deserved to die.
Cyberbullying is bullstuff.
It's just a bunch of insecure handicaps who think someone can harass and bully them over the internet.

Grow some balls and learn how to stand up for yourself.