Lego Pizza Shop

Poll

i cant believe im editing this later in 2015

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Lego Pizza Shop  (Read 7967 times)

Not gallery worthy.  At all.  It has little to nothing to it, and the design is bland.  Even if it's copying a real lego set type build, it would have to be more unique to make it to the forums.

User was banned for this post
L

afraind gonna get banned.....not saying anything....
ON-TOPIC:Nice! Looks good to me!

I'm liking the feedback, so I'll probably make more.

You should probably finish this first..

You should probably finish this first..
A lot of people can probably make the furniture anyway.

What? How? How can others make the interior if you don't have the save available? What you said makes little sense..
Besides, if 80% of the build still needs to be done, I might as well make my own at that point.

You should really finish it.

Would make an excellent background in a city, siba approves

Dumb forget.

Serves you right you've been an ass to everyone in Gallery.  Enjoy your ban richardwad.

Whoa, double ban. Never seen that before.

Not gallery worthy.  At all.  It has little to nothing to it, and the design is bland.  Even if it's copying a real lego set type build, it would have to be more unique to make it to the forums.

Wow.

OnTopic: This is a great start for pizza shop. It looks more like a house right now. Maybe try to make a house after you make a pizza shop :D

This is beyond my building skills :3 10/10

Bro... Dont' listen to others...  I would'nt put the save out because of nubs that tend to steal.

*cough*superpizza12*cough*

Bro... Dont' listen to others...  I would'nt put the save out because of nubs that tend to steal.

*cough*superpizza12*cough*
*cough*superpizza12*cough* - ??
And thanks

At least make a sign that says pizza shop, by the way u  should make a retro inside so then that would make it better. Green man in window ???

A.k.a. Me.