Poll

i cant believe im editing this later in 2015

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Lego Pizza Shop  (Read 8005 times)

You're getting close to a ban again, I would really watch what you say in gallery if I were you.

I'm trying, but it seems like y'all have some kind of grudge against me; pushing the report button on each of my messages trying to see if Badspot will agree.  I've even had a guy tell me in game (After swearing and leaving my server) that he reported me for something in his topic.

First off that came from a lego set, I Built that a long time ago. Please dont copy builds then claim them!!
What the hell...

Wait why?
\
he made a comment saying it was horrible and it didnt belong here, Badspot banned him, people started hating him, he changed it to make it look as if he thinks its good, *stupidchoice*, big red letters get slapped in his fais :D

I'm trying, but it seems like y'all have some kind of grudge against me; pushing the report button on each of my messages trying to see if Badspot will agree.  I've even had a guy tell me in game (After swearing and leaving my server) that he reported me for something in his topic.
People are sorta taking this too far.
One mean thing to me, everyone else starts hating you BUT me. Weird. A couple not-so-nice things being said to me doesen't matter. I can easily get over things and not care if I choose too.

But seriously people, You don't need to hate this guy for saying one thing.

I'm trying, but it seems like y'all have some kind of grudge against me; pushing the report button on each of my messages trying to see if Badspot will agree.
You're breaking rules. People get the urge to hit it.

loving BADASS GREAT User was banned for this post

How would that be a ban-able offense?

How we wish this was true...

This.
You all are blind. look at the edit date and by whome; he edited it. He can get banned for faking a ban. Durr.

I love this build, it's so fantastic.

User was banned for this post
Heh

er nice but its an exact copy of an ok lego design 3/10-5/10 idk which one.

This is a good picture...

How would that be a ban-able offense?
It isn't butndoing that is like saying it's so terrible that he got banned for saying it was good.
That in itself should be bannable.