Poll

Teir 3 Perk Poll

Marksman (ID enemies from farther)
Stalker (faster movement while ADS)
SitRep (detect enemy Equip)
Steady Aim (better hip fire accuracy0
Dead Silence (quieter movement)

Author Topic: Call of Duty: MW3 megathread -DLC's out!-  (Read 109167 times)

(note: this change was only made on Xbox 360) (+ means increased, - means reduced/decreased)
You know Infinity Ward, the PS3 and PC exsist to you cigarettes.

I haven't played MW3 Multiplayer that much because I always get butt raped  :cookieMonster:

My second match was my best though because this nub kept on manning the Mini-gun even after he got killed there. And I kept on knifing him. He was a good sport though and didn't rage. Even said "Lol" It was on PC btw so most people don't have handicapped names. Gotta watch out for those aim something named people thojugh. They've got wallhacks. I love Spec Ops survival mode also. It's really fun. Until You forget to remap your controls to your liking and then fail.

oh man FAD + Damage and Range?

I know what Im using from now on

oh man FAD + Damage and Range?

I know what Im using from now on
This and the M16, they're what I'm planning on using next. I've loved the M16 for ages now, but I never have the patience to get it gold or anything just because of it's low fire rate and sometimes the damage could be pretty annoying.

why is it anyones goal to get any gun gold lol. this isnt mw1 or 2 where you were required to max stats on ALL guns of a  whole category before they give you that 1 gold gun.

mw3 gold guns can be completed in like 6 game hours at most lol. no brabbing rights there, every noob has 10 of em.
and they look like stuff :\

I don't understand why the buff is for Xbox only, what the hell IW? It pisses me off, I was gonna play again after months today but that pissed me off to much. Also isn't Terminal free for MW3 on Xbox to? Wtf? It better come to ps3 and PC.

I don't understand why the buff is for Xbox only, what the hell IW? It pisses me off, I was gonna play again after months today but that pissed me off to much. Also isn't Terminal free for MW3 on Xbox to? Wtf? It better come to ps3 and PC.
I think probably Microsoft pays them off.  Dawnguard for Skyrim was released on 360 weeks ago and it just came out yesterday on PC (without any big announcement just a simple "its coming").  I think there are other instances when DLC came out earlier for 360 and later for the rest.

I think probably Microsoft pays them off.  Dawnguard for Skyrim was released on 360 weeks ago and it just came out yesterday on PC (without any big announcement just a simple "its coming").  I think there are other instances when DLC came out earlier for 360 and later for the rest.
They pay for the doc but come on now they get a more balanced game faster? This is ridiculous.

But ps3 gets bf3 stuff first :c

But ps3 gets bf3 stuff first :c
But I never buy the BF3 stuff :c If anything, PC deserves more attention, I play this on PS3 and I know how terrible they are with the PC players. They deserve more.

They have xbox exclusively for about 1 month so yeah. They WILL come to ps3 and pc.

why is it anyones goal to get any gun gold lol. this isnt mw1 or 2 where you were required to max stats on ALL guns of a  whole category before they give you that 1 gold gun.

mw3 gold guns can be completed in like 6 game hours at most lol. no brabbing rights there, every noob has 10 of em.
and they look like stuff :\
because its a nice challenge.

I'd start playing again if I didn't think I'd suck. I've lost any skill I had before.

Activision and Microsoft have a contract that allows Xbox 360 to get dlc first. It ends at the end of this year, though. So that means in the next CoD games all dlc will be released at the same time for all consoles.