Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - Closed until further notice  (Read 35536 times)

Was at this server and didn't realize fraps was on. Ended up getting nice videos of flying. lol

Yesterday Mack came to the server and was invited into the boardroom where we talked about certain "items of interest". Before leaving he went to check the first room of the hotel...

« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 10:54:33 PM by cidgrad22 »

Do you have to have a flight test even to apply for ATC?

Yeah you have to fly the tower.
Winning

you must be capable of flying before entering the clan for any position or title, so yes, you do.

What do you do during a flight test? such as procedure.

What do you do during a flight test? such as procedure.
This may vary;
Taxi'n to runway, taking off smoothly off runway, few tricks, fly by's, smooth turns, and then the hardest, landing, and taxi'n back to parking area.
Its real simple, the landing is just hard, you can never land a plane going full speed or even half in some cases and nose in and all that, you have to slow down to the point of almost stalling, having the plane leveled, if not the nose up just a bit, then landing smoothly and driving down the runway.
Its like flying a real plane.

Air Traffic Control has a kind of own test. I check if players can keep up with the movement of all the planes that they'll be in charge of, up to about 4-6 at a time max. You'll have to learn the basic language that we use as well and being able to RP can help for fun c:
I'm going to talk to Mack if I can about ATC soon. Just give me a little while! I shall get back to you soon.

The server will be back up sometime this weekend for as long as I can get it running for. I need to repair the PC I won at Durham College so I can use it as a dedicated in my basement with a hilarious CRT monitor. ;D

The server will be back up sometime this weekend for as long as I can get it running for. I need to repair the PC I won at Durham College so I can use it as a dedicated in my basement with a hilarious CRT monitor. ;D
CRT monitors are hilarious?

lol