Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - Closed until further notice  (Read 35532 times)

Well obviously whoever did was an important person to AA.
that is not obvious. Stop being a dolt pls

Woah, this got reopened. This was the only reason I played Blockland.

forget YES!

Me want to get in so badly, play BL again :D

It was good having flight with you David, you are decommissioned.

Can a leader PM me a time where I can take a test when and if a spot is open?

My closest available times are:

Saturday, October 21, 10:00AM-12:00PM
Sunday, October 22, 10:00AM-9:00PM

(USA Pacific Costal Time Zone)

It was good having flight with you David, you are decommissioned.

OPEN SPOT? :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Why?
Like I said, I wasn't trying to be dismissive or forcive. And I apologized. You don't see that alot here.
Like I said, I am incredibly sorry. I wasn't trying to offend anyone.

Why?
Like I said, I wasn't trying to be dismissive or forcive. And I apologized. You don't see that alot here.
Like I said, I am incredibly sorry. I wasn't trying to offend anyone.
You were acting like a superficial prick.  That's not a way to represent a clan.

You were acting like a superficial prick.  That's not a way to represent a clan.
Well I was trying to explain to them that we were full, because that's what they told me.

Well I was trying to explain to them that we were full, because that's what they told me.
The topic title was clearly posted as 2 spots left.

The topic title was clearly posted as 2 spots left.
Filling up. Misconception.

2. Mack also said we were filling up to SailorMan or Nixon.
I know David was ejected from the clan, but I met Mack at the server when David was there and  Mack said that

Why was david ejected?

clan is ded

It is not. I'm putting the server up tonight. I've been rather busy. A power failure shut it down.

Why was david ejected?
Dill kicked me out because I suggested someone, then Dill told me that we were nearly full. When I told that to someone else, he said that I was excluding apps and then he kicked me because Mack left all the power to Dill.

I'm confused.