Author Topic: [AA] Avialliance - Closed until further notice  (Read 35535 times)

Dill kicked me out because I suggested someone, then Dill told me that we were nearly full. When I told that to someone else, he said that I was excluding apps and then he kicked me because Mack left all the power to Dill.

I'm confused.
Wrong.
Mack and I were talking about the clan being dead, and then the question came to kick inactive players. A few names came up, and so we kept an eye out, anyone who wasn't active enough was kicked. You showed little activity due to entering a clan while having homework and such to deal with.
 Another reason was that you told someone of how to app when you yourself was wrong, incidence before, and generic incompatibility.
I'm sorry, but you're out. It shouldn't bother you that much, you never did anything but post every 2 hours on the thread about Sailorman and whatnot.

I Lol'd at [3 spots available]

Wrong.
Mack and I were talking about the clan being dead, and then the question came to kick inactive players. A few names came up, and so we kept an eye out, anyone who wasn't active enough was kicked. You showed little activity due to entering a clan while having homework and such to deal with.
 Another reason was that you told someone of how to app when you yourself was wrong, incidence before, and generic incompatibility.
I'm sorry, but you're out. It shouldn't bother you that much, you never did anything but post every 2 hours on the thread about Sailorman and whatnot.
Wrong.

Wrong.
And this is why I kicked you out of this clan. You being an idiot.

And this is why I kicked you out of this clan. You being an idiot.
And this is why I don't trust you. You're being corrupt with power.

And this is why he kicked you out of this clan. You being an idiot.

Corrupt with power? No. When I mean kick you out, I meant in a group, Mack and I did. I'm just getting tired of hearing you whine about crap, I'm not corrupt with power, you corrupt with posting in every topic every 20 seconds, and thinking YOU have power. Seeing as you denied someones app which was stupid. Whose corrupt with 'power' now?

State one reason how I was being an idiot.
Telling people what to do wrongly without being in any postion of authority is the main reason. Also inactivy and joining the clan when you knew you were gonna be inactive is a big reason aswell.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:01:16 PM by mlockha »

State one reason how I was being an idiot.

I meant that I'm not saying he's good just because he flew under the bridge, I'm saying he's a skilled pilot, especially because he flew under the bridge.
Tù comprendè?
You're not getting it :|

You're not in a position of authority to tell us that some guy we've barely seen before about how he flew a Cessna under a bridge and expect us to toss him in.
I'm just getting tired of hearing you whine about crap

Did you take the test?
Yeah, then wait for Mack. We're a bit full so you might not get in.
Um.
1. That's not how you join.
2. You have to take the Flight Test.
3. Scedules are tight (asdfas Dill, why did you take the job)
4. We're practically full.
5. ???
6. NoProfit.
Rough chances. There are about 5 others who are trying, but there is a chance.
Let applications and stuff get dealt with by higher members.

You're not in a position of authority to tell us that some guy we've barely seen before about how he flew a Cessna under a bridge and expect us to toss him in.

Let applications and stuff get dealt with by higher members.
Thank you. And we've been busy with apping, so we don't need you whining over 'HEY PUT THIS GUY IN'.

Corrupt with power? No. When I mean kick you out, I meant in a group, Mack and I did. I'm just getting tired of hearing you whine about crap, I'm not corrupt with power, you corrupt with posting in every topic every 20 seconds, and thinking YOU have power. Seeing as you denied someones app which was stupid. Whose corrupt with 'power' now?
I never even thought I had any authority in this clan. Corruption of posting every 20 seconds is a lie, and doesn't make any sense in the first place.
And what did I ever whine about? I don't recall. Please feel free to review to refresh my memory, then I could apologize for my actions.
I wasn't denying someone's app. I suspected they were used to a different style of apping, and as Sailor Man said, you had told me we were tight on space.
And homework was unpredictable, as well as parents. I'm not a future see-er.
You can have all the authority you want.

1. You joined when you had a crapload of homework on your shoulders.
2. Even if it was unpredictable you should have known that now would not be a good idea to join the clan.

I never even thought I had any authority in this clan. Corruption of posting every 20 seconds is a lie, and doesn't make any sense in the first place.
And what did I ever whine about? I don't recall. Please feel free to review to refresh my memory, then I could apologize for my actions.
I wasn't denying someone's app. I suspected they were used to a different style of apping, and as Sailor Man said, you had told me we were tight on space.
You can have all the authority you want.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=28735;sa=showPosts
You post like every 2 minutes on the billions of stuff you randomly post on.
If you never even thought about having any authority, then don't tell someone off about their app when you yourself is wrong. And you were whining about me never being on, which I am.

Well, when I see Last Online: 2 Days Ago, I'm not sure what to make of that.
But, whatever, this entire clan is basically under your power. Go ahead. Do whatever you want to it.