Poll

Ideas? (Please only Krypt members)

Boardwalk
14 (87.5%)
Krypt City
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - forget you guys locked  (Read 58091 times)

How is it ironic? And I was saying if you did export, you wouldn't be.

extrude can you update your turret item with one that's upside down

How is it ironic?
Ironic:

I made a model and wanted to give it to Com. Tingalz didn't want me to.
I made a model and don't want to give it to come. Tingalz wants me to.

Tingalz just does the opposite of what I want.

Stop being an idiot then?
I'm not being an idiot. Tingalz can make his own loving model, after all, that's what he was so keen on doing in the first place.

extrude can you update your turret item with one that's upside down
Yes.
-snip-
Stop being an idiot. Again.

Yes.Stop being an idiot. Again.
I'm not being an idiot. Tingalz can make his own loving model, after all, that's what he was so keen on doing in the first place.

But if you already made one, why not give it to him? Ignore Tingalz.

But if you already made one, why not give it to him? Ignore Tingalz.
Com either goes with my models, or he doesn't. If Com wants to use my raider, he has to use my Viper also.

Your Viper wasn't as good as Tingalz's. Your Viper is better. It makes sense to use only the best stuff.

Com either goes with my models, or he doesn't. If Com wants to use my raider, he has to use my Viper also.
seems like you are making this difficult :U

offtopic:

last night i went to see final destination 5. i had never seen ANY of them so it was a huge surprise to me when it turned into a gore fest with impaling and exploding heads. :D

Script is done, I'll post it as soon as I polish it.

http://pastebin.com/q8J1fWta

If any character strikes you as someone you'd want to be, add me on steam (comr4dius) or email me to get details.

Tigh, cylons, and Apollo are already taken

I could make something like my gear items that move, but have no collision. You can have tons of them at once without lag, as proven by the "gear worm" made on Tom's server a few months ago...

I could make something like my gear items that move, but have no collision. You can have tons of them at once without lag, as proven by the "gear worm" made on Tom's server a few months ago...
Is it possible for you to make a telephone or an earpiece hat.

get on steam for further discussion

Is it possible for you to make a telephone or an earpiece hat.

get on steam for further discussion
I would need a picture of each, but yes. Easily. Although, I can't do hat animations.

Also, I'm camping right now and my connection is only 1 bar. Steam won't open and the internet goes out every few minutes. I could try Skype with my iPhone if you have Skype.

I would need a picture of each, but yes. Easily. Although, I can't do hat animations.

Also, I'm camping right now and my connection is only 1 bar. Steam won't open and the internet goes out every few minutes. I could try Skype with my iPhone if you have Skype.
I'll wait till you get back.