1 (100%)
Bad....
0 (0%)
O.K.
0 (0%)
AWESOME!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Badmins and Hosts  (Read 2478 times)

I partially agree with you. There are a lot of badmins out there, but not all kicks/bans are undeserved. I usually never kick/ban people, but when I do, I have a good reason.
And about admins who clear your bricks: When I host a large medieval server, and some guy builds a spammy box (read: "spaceship"), of course I'm going to clear it. I expect a certain level of quality on my servers. If I see a new player who builds the best he can, I give him the chance to save his work and I won't clear it untill he leaves the server.

Oh and P.S: Never sign your posts. Ever.

Thanks! I like it. It's good that you keep your work and clear the unnecessary bricks. If you have a good server, people will like you. Get that as a good advice.

Oh and, why not put my signature?

OK first off.
1. Stop using emotes, they make you look stupid
2. The only people that REALLY BL_ID judge are people between 20k-30k+. Who are YOU to say that they are new? MY BL ID is in the 20,000 area, and I do not judge people. I have been playing BL for OVER A YEAR AND A HALF. Thus forth, that makes me a bit new, huh? Dontjudge a widespread amount of people based on YOUR experiences alone.

Sorry for offending I didn't mean it.

Nice triple post. It's probably not a good idea to make 3 topics the second your on the forums.

Nice triple post. It's probably not a good idea to make 3 topics the second your on the forums.
/agree
There's this little nifty thing in the top right corner of topic summary posts:

Thanks! I like it. It's good that you keep your work and clear the unnecessary bricks. If you have a good server, people will like you. Get that as a good advice.

Oh and, why not put my signature?
Why would you need to sign a post where it says your name right there where everyone can see it?

1. Don't put a first reply blocker. It barely happens, they'll get hate either way.

2. Don't sign a signature, we see your freaking name in the top right corner of your post. I saw in another one of your posts you said "but i want people to know mah real blockland name!1!"

You just want to be put in the fame game.

EDIT: Another thing, why does your vote say "AWESOME!" if it's about admins? Who the forget thinks admins are AWESOME! I don't see the point of your vote at all, hence some of it just means the same loving thing. And we all know they are dumb, and hated.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 06:27:41 PM by Bopizku »

Why would you need to sign a post where it says your name right there where everyone can see it?

Because Jakobblockhead isn't my name on Blockland!

-snip-

Don't even bother, someone already asked him to stop signing his posts and doing his little "furst cawment blockher" stuff, and then he made this topic.

Because Jakobblockhead isn't my name on Blockland!

Yes we understand, but why the hell do we need to know your ingame name in the first place?

Good morning everyone (or afternoon) And were going to talk about... (look at the darn title). All my friends out there are not Badmins and bad hosts, this is for other bad and noob people.

Have you ever gone to a server and be banned or kicked? Then come again and be banned or kicked? Have you ever made a small build and a badmin comes over and destroys it? Have you done something that was against the rules (and you didn't know them) and be banned or kicked? Stop the badmins! It's ok you get a bit mad, but they may be noobs. Unless their id is 20k - 30k they... are a bit new. but 1k - 10 - 19k are not really. Vote in the poll and reply on what you think!

-Jakob

P.S.

Don't you hate those badmins?
EVERYONE, MY NAME ON BLOCKLAND IS "Jakob" NOT "Jakobblockhead" IM VERY SORRY THAT I PUT MY SIGNATURE AND I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! THANK YOU

They aren't being admins. That's what admins do. Just because you didn't know it wasn't against the rules it is still breaking the rules. From what you're saying I could kill someone and say "I didn't know it was against the law." and get away with it.

From what you're saying I could kill someone and say "I didn't know it was against the law." and get away with it.
In a larger, more serious scale, of course.

In a larger, more serious scale, of course.
Really server's don't need to have any rules. People just need to use common sense. Could I guess the admin password and clear all the bricks because it wasn't mentioned in the rules?

Another argue on the forums, this must be the thousandth time :3