Author Topic: Placeholder image for maps that you do not have.  (Read 4386 times)

When you join a server, the preview image for that map is the background for the loading gui. But when you don't have the map, it's just a white screen, which is annoying for me because the text in the loading bar is also white, so you can't read what you're downloading till it's more than half way loaded, not much of a big deal, but it annoys me. An image with a different colour so you can read the text would be helpful.

Or the text colour changed.

Actually, if you go into a .mis and in the preview line leave it as "" then when you click it on the load server menu you do actually see a placeholder image.

Actually, if you go into a .mis and in the preview line leave it as "" then when you click it on the load server menu you do actually see a placeholder image.

Ah. Cool, didn't know that. Now it just needs to be shown when you don't have the image that it points to.

I agree, and honestly, I think it should just be changed to a black background.

Badspot

• Administrator
Already fixed in 1.03

Could you tell us why exactly we can't have 1.03? I'm guessing trying to iron out as many glitches as you can in one update, right?

We are all dying for it..
Well, at least I am.

You'd die for it?
* -=>RR<=-MasterCE stabs Spartan300 in the eye
* -=>RR<=-MasterCE watches him die
* -=>RR<=-MasterCE puts v1.03 in his hand and walks away

ROFL....

*Wolf takes Partizan's sword.
*Wolf stabs Partizan with his sword.
*Wolf Whatched his bleed.

When 1.03 coming out =[.

you watched my bleed?