Author Topic: Cube RPG, a BYOND Project (REVIVAL!)  (Read 17037 times)

Very nice, but legs are nice too. His cows had legs. I won't pretend to be an authority, but there's where I stand.

Not fusrodurrrrrr
Make one up and one dowwwwnnnn

variations anyone?

needs a tail that sticks out

That really doesn't fit the style of the cow :/

Now that I look at it, it seems this pig is more of a pigman because it is the same size as a player.

Now that I look at it, it seems this pig is more of a pigman because it is the same size as a player.

New humanoid race, you kill them and they drop whatever weapon they made me holding (stone hatchet for instance).

Minecraft reference ftw.

Pig looks like a goo ball

I love you all for the huge repository of sprites here.
At the moment I'm running into a problem with a function, where it stops the script completely for some reason.
At the moment, I'm cleaning up mob code and adding evil sphere/triangle people.

EDIT: Working on the reproduction code again, now in theory, you could make a species of animal extinct in the entire server.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 07:31:45 AM by Aphtonites »

Sounds neat.

Will the triangle people/sphere people use weapons that you can loot off them?

Sounds neat.

Will the triangle people/sphere people use weapons that you can loot off them?
Shapeist!

Shapeist!

I'm 100% confused on this...if that was supposed to be like a tribal but for shapes I still don't get it.

I'm 100% confused on this...if that was supposed to be like a tribal but for shapes I still don't get it.
yeah, I thought you were talking about murdering shape people for their loot

yeah, I thought you were talking about murdering shape people for their loot

Nope asked if when they die (Which doesn't necessarily mean killing them! they can die of natural causes!) if they drop anything they used as a weapon.