Author Topic: Cube RPG, a BYOND Project (REVIVAL!)  (Read 16492 times)

Seriously, stop bumping, this project has obviously died.

Never got into BYONG engine. looks cute.

Aphtonites hasn't been on steam much, i think he's got stuff going on IRL.

let him get back to this when he wishes.

Soo... Is this dead? I was looking forward to it

WOOT!

Nice, can't wait for this to be finished.

Cows
Cows everywhere

Also, a WIP of the HUD!

Cattle riding?
yeehaww
Well, I'm not sure, horses will really be the only ridable animals.

And currently i'm coding a breeding system for all animals, that would be able to turn, say, two couse into a loving island full of cows, this is what happened when I made a small system where when two cows "meet up", they make one or two cows, since there's absolutely no limitations of delays with this system, this happens.

It's horrific, but it's a proof of concept, really.

What I want to do is make a system where they have to go through a stage of "childhood" before they are able to reproduce with other cows, they are first babies, but when they hit adulthood, they make out with another cow, leading to the female cow getting pregnant, and after, say, a half or full day/night cycle, a baby is born! [And there's a chance that there would be another born, too.] the parent cows will no longer be fertile, and after a while, they just die.

I can't believe I wrote that, but this is a system that would let farmers breed their cows so they have more meat and milk to sell in the end, they'll probably have a very simple hunger system, too many cows on your farm? less grass, no grass? they starve to death, so you can't just pack a hundred cows into a small enclosure.

Most of the animals in the game will probably do this, not just cows.

female cow

Aren't all cows females?
I hope you know that if two cows make out, that will cause lesbian cow research, right?

Bull + cow = babies :D

Aren't all cows females?
I hope you know that if two cows make out, that will cause lesbian cow research, right?

Bull + cow = babies :D
That's a good point, I know that, It's just that most of the time, usually in games, movies, etc, cows are assumed to be either gender.

YES! IT'S BACK!
EDIT: Are any of the things we faithful helpers made going to be or already implemented? It would make me beri beri hapi to see them in-game. I've never participated in something like this before and I always wanted to.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 04:23:37 PM by Katadeus »