Author Topic: Aint liking my new school much  (Read 6727 times)

5.Almost everyone is a poser I cant stand everyone looking the same at times I think of pulling a gun and just pulling the trigger on alot of them!
(As a matter of fact a sheriff walked by me at lunch and I had to try not to grab his handgun)

Wow I should really link this quote to a Police Dept.

This whole post is garbage. As one who does not browse forums often, I must ask:

Does anyone get rid of stuff like this?

Gahh... loving double post *is ashamed*

OP, please check out the following thread:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=23247.0

Looks like someone didn't read the rules.

I didnt grow up in a nice
I was born in Australia and lived several years of my life there. I grew up in a deadlier place than you'll ever visit.

You should be so happy this aint face to face or you would be dead I didnt grow up in a nice place I learned how to deal with people like you but since were not face to face your one lucky guy.
stopped reading this stuff fest of a thread here and reported for being an internet tough guy.
really why have you people dragged this out so long.

really why have you people dragged this out so long.

Because it's funny

Ay now you listen to me! I have more balls than youl ever have and this aint no regular high school this is a freakin hick high school theres a differance beleive me I live in the hick capital of usa
If you had balls, you'd be able to say the word forget.
I highly doubt your in High school.

Isnt every school like this?

And whats wrong sir?do you live in kentucky? Do you go to my school? no this is correct.

I now feel ashamed to live in TN which is below kentucky.
Multiple reasons now.

Yea title says it I dont like it it has a ton of flaws with it along with my bus driver im going to tell you whats going on.

1.The school is to confusing you have to go down one hall to get to another then you have to walk around for 5 mins to find your classroom This is you being new. You will know the routes within the month.

2.Halls are to small you have to push through to get to class I swear im trying to get to class and there's a bigger jam there then on a highway red light  Take a detour or be loving patient. They can't punish you for it if it isn't your fault.

3.There's a kid thats about to be knocked out BY ME! why you might ask? Well I'll tell ya'll. He is freaking annoying,perverted, thief,just plan oh irritating! The other day he was staring down my sister while she was walking out of the cafeteria he told me he likes her but the fact he stared her down doesn't quite settle with me so I told him if he does it again he's dead! Your sister is a girl. She is in high school. Deal with it.

4.My bus driver he's a A-hole he stopped the bus like 5 times in the parking lot just to say be quiet he never smiles never atleast says good morning he nearly crashed us he swerved the bus when we got to the high school! Don't tell him how do do the job. The bus is his so you shut up or walk. Simple.

5.Almost everyone is a poser I cant stand everyone looking the same at times I think of pulling a gun and just pulling the trigger on alot of them!
(As a matter of fact a sheriff walked by me at lunch and I had to try not to grab his handgun)
If someone stands the same and you want to pull a gun you are best put into jail

6.Lunch  lines are to long theres two lines but only one has somthing decent  so theres a mile long line and im like F-this and go to the other. brin your own lunch as I do. Derp.

7.They want $5 for a locker A LOCKER! And its only like 3ft tall and the locks always jam.
Three feet for a locker is big and 5 bucks is cheap. I pay around 10 bucks for the year for a 1 foot wide and 1.5 foot high locker. I's perfectly sized for all of my books.

Thanks for reading.

"WAAAA WE'RE POOR"
"stop paying for computer/electricity/etc"
"WAAAAA NO IT WOULDN'T SAVE ANY MONEY"
>oh jesus the stupidity

stop feeling bad for yourself. it's pathetic.

Yea title says it I dont like it it has a ton of flaws with it along with my bus driver im going to tell you whats going on.

1.The school is to confusing you have to go down one hall to get to another then you have to walk around for 5 mins to find your classroom oh no 5 mins of exercise, you gonna break yer legs

3.There's a kid thats about to be knocked out BY ME! why you might ask? Well I'll tell ya'll. He is freaking annoying,perverted, thief,just plan oh irritating! The other day he was staring down my sister while she was walking out of the cafeteria he told me he likes her but the fact he stared her down doesn't quite settle with me so I told him if he does it again he's dead! you better get dibs on yer sis or some hick is gon take yer knowwaddimsayin

4.My bus driver he's a A-hole he stopped the bus like 5 times in the parking lot just to say be quiet he never smiles never atleast says good morning he nearly crashed us he swerved the bus when we got to the high school! I would be pissed if a whole bus full of people wouldnt shut the forget up

5.Almost everyone is a poser I cant stand everyone looking the same at times I think of pulling a gun and just pulling the trigger on alot of them! Stop being a moron and play more child friendly games like naughty bear
(As a matter of fact a sheriff walked by me at lunch and I had to try not to grab his handgun)Bullstuff

6.Lunch  lines are to long theres two lines but only one has somthing decent  so theres a mile long line and im like F-this and go to the other. eat packed lunches. thats what i do and we have the same situation

7.They want $5 for a locker A LOCKER! And its only like 3ft tall and the locks always jam. dont get a locker?

Thanks for reading.

1.The school is to confusing you have to go down one hall to get to another then you have to walk around for 5 mins to find your classroom
This wasnt me in 9th grade.Because i went to the thing where freshmen go to to learn where everything is.

2.Halls are to small you have to push through to get to class I swear im trying to get to class and there's a bigger jam there then on a highway red light
This is my school.

3.-Snip- Theres a bunch of handicap boys at my school.

4.My bus driver he's a A-hole he stopped the bus like 5 times in the parking lot just to say be quiet he never smiles never atleast says good morning he nearly crashed us he swerved the bus when we got to the high school!
My bus drivers cool.I just hate his substitutes

6.Lunch  lines are to long theres two lines but only one has somthing decent  so theres a mile long line and im like F-this and go to the other.
Eh,After i ran out of money like half way through,I just didnt eat at all.

7.They want $5 for a locker A LOCKER! And its only like 3ft tall and the locks always jam.
Hahaha,We got out lockers for free and i NEVER used mine.

Thanks for reading.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 12:57:23 PM by TJ10 »

Highways don't have intersections?

When one meets another one