Poll

Have you found it?

Yes.
Looking for it.
What is it?
No.

Author Topic: The Golden Block  (Read 12600 times)

Guys, Guys, Everyone has been talking about an Adventure mode or the Golden Block. You don't need to tell me where it is, just tell me some info. How have you been doing in it? Etc. etc. And feel free to have this topic as a chat to talk back and forth about the Golden Block. I don't care. Please Comment! :cookieMonster:

I gave up on it ages ago.

You guys need to realize.

It's in slate.

its a common way to get attention by abusing the Blockland adventure mode which does exist.

It is the first brick,
the first brick created by Badspot.
The first brick, the original...

It obeyed no errors,
for it was pure...
It gave rise to other bricks...
And so, Blockland came to be...

Many still search for it, though most either gave up or are oblivious to its existance.  You have to find out for yourself...

its the only achievement on blockland.
and i got it :D

i cant give any advice as i found it by luck. hours of lost blind flying a plane around slate.

ok, let me sum all this up for you since everyone is pulling all this out of their asses

there's a bunch of levels in Adventure Mode, and there's a secret button that you cant see on the [withheld] board on the Blockland Forums to activate it. just so you get a hint, there's no REAL levels, for the Golden Brick is randomly generated and placed into one of the places in one of the levels you play. if you find it, you win, and adventure mode closes. you can play it again any time. I found it once in the city level in Kitchen.

but for now my inventory is

sword
bow
pill

I found it!

Finally!

Step 1:
You place allot of 64x64 bricks

Step 2:
It overlaps

Step 3:
???

Step 4:
Profit.

ok, let me sum all this up for you since everyone is pulling all this out of their asses

there's a bunch of levels in Adventure Mode, and there's a secret button that you cant see on the [withheld] board on the Blockland Forums to activate it. just so you get a hint, there's no REAL levels, for the Golden Brick is randomly generated and placed into one of the places in one of the levels you play. if you find it, you win, and adventure mode closes. you can play it again any time. I found it once in the city level in Kitchen.

but for now my inventory is

sword
bow
pill

You're a poser and you have no idea what you're talking about.

So are you.
All I can say without being horribly punished is that it's on Slate, but it is NOT on the ground

guys
I just beat the final boss
I just unlocked classic mode!

guys
I just beat the final boss
I just unlocked classic mode!

What are you talking about? There is no final boss in BLMA, it goes on forever

What are you talking about? There is no final boss in BLMA, it goes on forever
I'm guessing you haven't beaten the game yet