Author Topic: Blockland Minecraft Server: Hunger Games  (Read 9998 times)

Round 3 starts in 5 to 10 minutes.
Join the tinychat to join the server!

Minecraft Name: Dradge

Can you make the time schedule?: Probably for sure.

If not, about what time can you play?: After schoolish, Weekends

What would you choose for your reward?: Money, Hats, Fame.

Would you be able to contribute toward your choice of reward?: Not Money, but sure.

What game mode addition would you like? [If none, replay with "none" in this question]: Teams of two :D  So I could play with Kira <3

Minecraft Name: Dradge

Can you make the time schedule?: Probably for sure.

If not, about what time can you play?: After schoolish, Weekends

What would you choose for your reward?: Money, Hats, Fame.

Would you be able to contribute toward your choice of reward?: Not Money, but sure.

What game mode addition would you like? [If none, replay with "none" in this question]: Teams of two :D  So I could play with Kira <3

Join
http://tinychat.com/blmchg
with your friends if you want to play with them. They don't need to sign-up.

Yogamoanyo won...
again...

Minecraft Name: ultimamax

Can you make the time schedule?: Probably, yeah. Just let me know on steam or skype. (skype is ultimamax12, steam is ultimamax)

If not, about what time can you play?: Any time you see me online and not playing tf2.

What would you choose for your reward?: Terraria? If that isn't allowed, then tf2 items.

Would you be able to contribute toward your choice of reward?: Actually, if Retz gets on, he could put in the money for me since he owes me.

What game mode addition would you like? [If none, replay with "none" in this question]: none

More Info:

Cornacopia gets filled every 3 nights. Three nights after the spawn, the cornacopia will be filled. Campers that are visible will be lava blocked or the cornacopia will be moved.

ROUND 4 STARTS IN 30-45 MINUTES. PRIZE TO BE DECIDED LATER.
Join
http://tinychat.com/blmchg
with your friends if you want to play with them. They don't need to sign-up.

i've read the hungergames. at the end of double team they change the rules and make bakerboy and little mis murder almost commit Self Delete.

I guess I've missed it then...?

i wish I had an mc key :'(

Is there still a round 5?

I could join, if its still going on

Next round will be tomorrow or next week.

If it's tomorrow, can you make it around 1:00pm EST?

Daenth... Could you host it again next saturday? Sorry I had to ragequit...

Can I invite a RL friend? His username is Drevv