Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto 4  (Read 3192 times)

we should all go on a multiplayer server and richard around with like 7 people recording on fraps.
me and my brother did that, it's fun as all hell.

imo Roman deserves to live way more than Kate, so I let kate die

i got 100% on the xbox

Do you wanna play multi-player sometime?
sure

i gotta say though, this game is is really poorly optimized for the pc. i only get like 20 - 30 fps. still really fun tho :D

I finished GTA IV on the PS3, now I'm play the Ballad of Gay Tony. Fun times anyways

COUSIN LETS GO BOWLING!

YELLOW CAR!

sure

i gotta say though, this game is is really poorly optimized for the pc. i only get like 20 - 30 fps. still really fun tho :D

I have to record with Fraps in order to play the game without lag. So I get everything that happens.

I also crash whenever I change settings while fraps is going... I've lost some progress because of that..

i figured out shadows are a real strainer. when i turn them off i get like +20 fps. of course i keep them on because they look pretty :D

omg damn police won't let me see the statue of liberty's heart :(

It's really King Kong's heart.

Fun Fact: My IRL friend posted and found the swing set glitch just after the release.

BEST SWING SET GLITCH VEHICLES
The Gang SUV
Hummers
Muscle Cars

HOW TO DO THIS stuff
Back up into the Swing Set. IF YOU BE STUPID AND GO FORWARD, you will fly you out of car while the glitch happens and then fall on the ground dead paying a LOADforget OF HEALTH INSURANCE!.

Do missions
Gain access to 2nd Island
Go to Liberty's heart
While you are there, grab that sweater when you walk up those steps from the ground (Look around)
????
Profit
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 08:15:27 PM by Trogtor »