Author Topic: Getting a puppy.  (Read 1123 times)

My grandpa moved up to my house and he wants a new puppy, we currently have a giant pomeranian named Frankie who is almost 25 lbs., he looks more like a baby german shepard than a pomeranian. He likes to play and doesn't have a mean bone in his body so he will get along with almost any dog, my grandpa just wants me to try to pick a dog he will like so I am going to take your guys suggestions. He is currently aiming toward a lab but where we live it would need to be a relatively small dog I think. I myself want either a corgi or a keeshond, more fond of the keeshonds I mean watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3wHOaInDaM they are adorable.

Mini bulldog
forget yes

Get a beagle. They're awsome.

And you said you were banned.

Get a cat

Its a really rare breed of dog thats really awesome

Get a cat

Its a really rare breed of dog thats really awesome
and won't love you

bulldog would be great for me but my mom and grandpa both find them ugly. I don't like beagles at all to be honest. The stuffterpickle is kind of cute but not as cute as a keeshond imo. And say get a cat again mother forgeter I DARE YOU SAY GET A CAT AGAIN!

get a German Shepherd. Best. Dogs. Ever.

Well Golden retrievers would be good but you said not a big dog so i got nothing.

Get a beagle. They're awsome.
Beagles have the best personality, trust me. Our family owns 2.

Beagles have the best personality, trust me. Our family owns 2.

But they aren't fluffy, and personally all the beagles I've ever seen are just super hyper and are like "GET THE BALL CHEW THE BONE RUN IN CIRCLES." I kind of prefer dogs that have a human-like personality. Like my pomeranian when he's sleeping and I call him over he just looks at me like "forget you bitch I'm tired" and I find that hilarious in a dog.

Get an Akita.

They have cute as forget puppies but kind of big and they are naturally agressive.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 04:37:26 PM by Visage »

Get a roosterer spaniel, they are stupid and fluffy, but are full of dumb love.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 04:41:56 PM by TeslaCoil »