SOST Clan

Poll

What should our motto be?

Live to fight.
1 (11.1%)
Bloodshed is a price we pay for victory.
4 (44.4%)
All for one and all for pizza.
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: SOST Clan  (Read 1933 times)

Code:

The SOST sands for Special Operations Stealth Team. We are devoted to winning all of our battles against other clans. Our area of expertise is Fortwars and TDMs. The owner of The SOST used to be named swiftsniper but is now known by Gladiater. We Want you for The SOST!

How To Join:
To join please first let me know you are joining by commenting on this topic with the keyword Gladman. Next please make your clan tags SOST. If you would like to visit our website you can find us at SOSTclanweb.webstarts.com you can find our battle schedule there as well as forums and honorary members.

Leader-the founder of the clan
Co Leader- 2 people will assist me in all ways to help the leader
Commander- the commanders will help assist the co leaders
Lieutenant- lieutenants will be in charge of recruits and will also assist commanders
Recruit- recruits will be the people that first join the clan and will need to work on ranking up. You will be under control of the lieutenants. It they do anything out of line to you you must tell me.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 06:20:54 PM by Gladiater »

I like to fight so I'll join. Ha but make me co leader cuz iku irl

Just let it die.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 11:24:45 PM by Shy_Guy »

wat do u mean by that...... u wanna join

how do i make a layout

wat do u mean by that...... u wanna join
No the topic layout like TKE(just came off my head).
how do i make a layout
By using Paint.net or Gimp.

wat do u mean topic layout

how do u insert the text

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 01:58:03 AM by Shy_Guy »

We really need a good clan topic can someone make it for us!
That is what he meant to say

Well too bad, because I have a good layout and I'm not changing it. Also that was not a quote because I never said that.

Add a "Members" list, "Application" section, etc. Just look at the popular clans to get an idea of a good layout.

I think the new layout is looking pretty good.