Author Topic: "World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World  (Read 64107 times)

any ferrari sounds good to me. What do u have against sport scars anyway?
nice double post.

I have nothing against them, but Ferraris, Paganis, any of those sports cars will look very stupid in Blockland. sure, we made the Turismo, but Phydeoux is some sort of god for making that look good and Blocko.

Barnabas isnt the 'modern sports car' kind of guy, let alone modern vehicles at all. we were lucky to get the Hatchback he released yesterday.

maybe ur right... but only barn knows his only limits and i don't think we should estimate him (srry for the double post =() besides its a pretty boxy car to begin with did u even look at it?

More old fashion cars please? :D

hey barna It would be epic if you made an amc pacer and pacer wagon if you did it would make me the happiest man in the world

did you ever make that mobboss car i suggested a while back on tape's server

I made a list of your unreleased cars. Estate, Station Wagon, Old Truck, Luton van, Supermini, Sportster, Sportster-Rally, Coach, Modern Sedan, Modern Sedan Police, Modern Sedan Taxi, and the Tractor. :cookie:

Requesting Volvo Turbo Wagon.

Barnabas, when are you going to do advanced scripting on the Luton Vans back doors?

Barnabas, when are you going to do advanced scripting on the Luton Vans back doors?

Whenever I feel like it.

Also, here's a little something:

Meet the "Diplomat"

Heavily wip, I'll probably remake the wheel arches.

YAY! I can't wait for this in game!

Make the Lotus Europa Special