Author Topic: "World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World  (Read 64271 times)

Reliant Robin.Do it.

Just imagine trying to race in them.

Sounds like a fun idea; it has to be really unstable, though.

I saw one of those Reliant Robins driving down the street a few days ago.
It was a funny sight.

I remember the episode when Clarkson from Top Gear was driving the Reliant Robin. So many crashes xD
DO IT!

Reliant Robin.Do it.

Just imagine trying to race in them.

I was just going to request that

I saw one of those Reliant Robins driving down the street a few days ago.
It was a funny sight.
Did it roll over?

I made some progress on the Bohemia. Now with the help of /commands you can put on and unload stuff from the flatbed version. Expect pictures tomorrow.

Uh... is that even possible!? :O

Here comes the pictures. They are simple nodes that can be hidden and shown.

Roadworks:

A big barrel for liquids:

Drums for fuel, tar, or explosives:

Crates for stuff (I need some ideas what to put in them, I was thinking about vegetables or fruits, but I need textures!):

Last but not least, boxes for generic delivery needs:

Known issues:

If you repaint the truck with the box or the barrel on the loads change their colours too.

Feel free to suggest more kinds of cargo.

Now that is extremely cool!

Imagine using nodes to turn a normal car into a police car with nodes. The possibilities are endless!

Now that is extremely cool!

Imagine using nodes to turn a normal car into a police car with nodes. The possibilities are endless!

Actually, that's how my police cars work. And that's how this car works too. There is 1 model with all the accessories and they are shown/hidden.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 10:38:37 AM by Barnabas »

You can put stacked 2x4 bricks in the back or maybe a toolbox and some tools or pipes?

Actually, that's how my police cars work. And that's how this car works too. There is 1 model with all the accessories and they are shown/hidden.
Oh, I didn't know. But will all those be listed as seperate vehicles, like the different Fordors?

There will be the following vehicles:

Bohemia - a small cheap clunker
Bohemia - Delivery - a delivery van with a door on the rear
Bohemia - Flatbed - spawns with an empty flatbed, you toggle the cargo like you toggle the cover/frame on Kaje's wagon.

There will be the following vehicles:

Bohemia - a small cheap clunker
Bohemia - Delivery - a delivery van with a door on the rear
Bohemia - Flatbed - spawns with an empty flatbed, you toggle the cargo like you toggle the cover/frame on Kaje's wagon.
Nice nice nice.. I'm looking forward to it :)