"World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World

Author Topic: "World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World  (Read 62595 times)

I'm not sure about your brown townogy about the weapons gaining those features. Those added some new gameplay elements (for better or worse), whereas a rotating steering wheel is just a gimmick.
Yeah im not entirely sure where i was going with it either.

You can always try releasing the car with the steering wheel, and direct everyone to a poll in this thread.
Maybe give options like;
•Love it, add it to all vehicles
•Like it, keep it
•It's ok, remove animation
•Hate it, get rid of it all

Then update V2 accordingly after a couple weeks.

Sounds like a good idea.

I hope you will put the steering wheel in all of your cars!  :cookieMonster:

wouldn't it look weird if the steering wheel just turns by itself?
>/hug
>everything turned out better than expected

>/hug
>everything turned out better than expected
He could also make a script that makes the character in seat 0 (the drivers seat) do the 'hug' animation when he enters.

Sunbeam tiger. Do it.

Maxwell Smart in the original "Get Smart" show in the 60's drives one of those.

Decided to salvage this from my model dump:

just remembered: didnt you say you were going to make a PV544? ;)

make a modern-ish pick-up truck and/or an SUV and release everything you have that's not released you forgeter, I want to use cars that are actually good in proportion

COUGH COUGH PHYDEforgetX

make a modern-ish pick-up truck and/or an SUV and release everything you have that's not released you forgeter, I want to use cars that are actually good in proportion

COUGH COUGH PHYDEforgetX
make your own you free-loader.

COUGH COUGH PHYDEforgetX

Badmouthing other people won't make me work faster.