"World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World

Author Topic: "World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World  (Read 62569 times)

would appreciate more cars similar to the Oldtimer, like a fordor, a coupé, a police version and stuff like that. you could base it off an A or B Ford or something.

May I make a suggestion? I think a kei vehicle such as the Smart ForTwo, Daihatsu Move, or Perodua Rusa would be cool.

Make me puke all you want.

And yes, Uncle Bengs is right. We need a 30's Police car, Taxi, bus, and convertible.

Decided to salvage this from my model dump:

I hate to double post but I just noticed that the Cortez looks alto like Christine. (The devil car who kills people -_-)

I hate to double post but I just noticed that the Cortez looks alto like Christine. (The devil car who kills people -_-)

AHHHH

DON'T GIVE HIM IDEAS

When will any of the cars be released?

Barnabas needs to make it so when you hit the L key in the Cortez the lights shine bright, like what Christen does when he comes out of hiding at her victim.

Barnabas needs to make it so when you hit the L key in the Cortez the lights shine bright, like what Christen does when he comes out of hiding at her victim.
This.

Barn, I just got back from the Pentagon. They gave me your next car mission.

Might be a little too big. It's a real behemoth.

I like it... very much! :D Good job!

Is anything released yet

I spy, with my little eye, crates on the back of that truck.