Author Topic: "World of Cars" - A Random Assortment of Cars from All Around the World  (Read 62539 times)

The Cortez does handle like a boat on land. But is a very beautiful car at the same time. Hopefully handling can be fixed.

The Cortez does handle like a boat on land. But is a very beautiful car at the same time. Hopefully handling can be fixed.
it should handle poorly because its an oversized hunk of proper steel and the previous owner was most likely a latinamerican gangmember

The handling was tuned a bit, though it no longer feels as heavy as it should.

The Cortez
Cortez
a boat
duh
also the Cortez reminds me of:

from Paper Mario:TTYD.
And I know Barn, it's named after Hernando Cortez, so is that^ Cortez, I'm just saying the car reminds me of that^

Been along time since a release... I smell a release coming soon... Like the Microbus update? 9better looking microbus with an ambulance too, yay!)

I hate to double post but if I don't I'm afraid this might die.

Calm your tits, he works on his own time, and when he's made significant progress he will post about it.
Sometimes people like to actually play blockland instead of working on addons all the time.
And sometimes they like to do things that are completely unrelated to blockland.

I know, it's just I don't want the topic to die so I simply bumped it.

And sometimes they like to do things that are completely unrelated to blockland.
No way! It can't be true!

Decided to salvage this from my model dump:

Is this the Cortez?

Barna, you just won the internet.

I just noticed how much the Cortez looks like the 1958 Plymouth Fury. Watch out, Christine will get you.

May I make a suggestion? I think a kei vehicle such as the Smart ForTwo, Daihatsu Move, or Perodua Rusa would be cool.