Lego door (JVS)

Author Topic: Lego door (JVS)  (Read 2178 times)

Its the classic lego door. or some thing like this i'd like this and a mirrored version of this

Wouldn't need a mirrored version since you can just rotate it.
But I support this.

But I support this.
I think hes asking that it can open both ways like a double door or those castle doors.

/support

I think hes asking that it can open both ways like a double door or those castle doors.

/support

That doesn't even need another door either. CW and CCW on the output events allow you to do this will almost all doors.

Look the door is one sided

I always wondered why part of the JVS doors weren't lifted off the ground. If the studs weren't flat then JVS doors wouldn't work in real life.

Good thing this isn't real-life then.

Good thing this isn't real-life then.

I would still prefer part of the door lifting off the ground.

Yea..it would be cool. But then you wouldn't be able to hide anything behind doors, people would look under them.

Yea..it would be cool. But then you wouldn't be able to hide anything behind doors, people would look under them.
You can go in third person then put the camera behind the door....

Good, more reason to tease and or taunt them.

But I support this.
Actually the mirrored version would be useful, because the door is not exactly in the center, it's offset, making there be a definite inside and definite outside. Look at the picture, you can see that.