Author Topic: Blockland has ads?!  (Read 1400 times)

Hey guys, i know there was a topic for this but i cant believe badspot is putting ads!

heres a pic when i wus uploading the pic above!

/discuss

seems to be happening to a lot of people recently

not for me

i got adblock

it's because you click on this site every day. your sites get tracked, that's why if you are looking at graphics cards you will get ads for them. badspot didn't just invest 100,000 dollars and made these ads pop up for every single person watching youtube. they pop up for people who look for them

This is answered on another topic... -.-
I maybe add you to the fail compilation 2011.

ANOTHER topic about the ads?

Blockland has ads.
And Blockland has many topics about ads.

I've been seeing tons of them lately as well. I guess Badspot had been saving up to start running some ads on the internet.

I've been seeing tons of them lately as well. I guess Badspot had been saving up to start running some ads on the internet.
it's because you click on this site every day. your sites get tracked, that's why if you are looking at graphics cards you will get ads for them. badspot didn't just invest 100,000 dollars and made these ads pop up for every single person watching youtube. they pop up for people who look for them

This has been said in almost every topics about Blockland Advertisements.

That doesn't quite explain why there's been a sudden influx for all the members. Ads don't just release themselves onto the interwebs kiddies.

That doesn't quite explain why there's been a sudden influx for all the members. Ads don't just release themselves onto the interwebs kiddies.

There were always Blockland Ads. But recently there have been a rise in Google Ads, and like what heed said, it tracks the sites you go to, so people have been seeing more Blockland Ads than usual.

There were always Blockland Ads. But recently there have been a rise in Google Ads, and like what heed said, it tracks the sites you go to, so people have been seeing more Blockland Ads than usual.
Weird, after I searched Blockland a billion times I never saw a single Blockland add until yesterday. Like you said though, the rise in Google Ads could explain it.

This is still the best one, in my opinion:

I forget what site I was on.

This is still the best one, in my opinion:

-snip-

I forget what site I was on.

I like the square one, what build is that in the background? I've never seen that before, it looks nice.

I like the square one, what build is that in the background? I've never seen that before, it looks nice.
Looks kind of like a few different default Bedroom builds combined. Not sure.