Author Topic: Adam Savage and "RUBY"  (Read 2090 times)

If I failbinned every thread where someone was just being a complete douche there wouldn't be much left on these forums.
Most of drama would be missing.

AOT General would be deleted lol.

Just goes to show how ill-prepared and unfit he is to make the clan.Missing the entire point of the Drama section.

Nice job, missed the entire point of the drama section. That is why it got moved.

Do they really steal people's builds? Any evidence?

Hah, that is quite funny. The idea there are hackers running around in Blockland which can't really be hacked is what really makes it.

Oh well.

This just looks like you mocking some poor kid's clan. He's not done anything wrong, you're just being a drama whore.

"Adam cigarettegage"? Grow up, you're pathetic. Moved.
yo mama

i win
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 06:01:02 AM by Mega-Bear »

He's put up which people are spies so we know who not to trust.

Hah, that is quite funny. The idea there are hackers running around in Blockland which can't really be hacked is what really makes it.

Oh well.
This.
Wait how are you sure blockland can't be hacked?

Oh well.

Unless you hack the master server... Or a player's computer. But those wouldn't be considered as "Hacking Blockland".

i was totally expecting mythbustsers here

you don't have to knock every kid you see. it find it funny how everyone here loves picking on 7 year olds

"I think kingblocko is a huge friend he doesn't make any sense."
"Lol umad kingblocko?"
"This guy can't even come up with a good argument, what a moron."
"You cannot come up with anything intellectual to say unlike I, who proved your stupidity on various levels as you cannot even participate in logical discussion."

oh shut up already.