Author Topic: Cache DB error (last topic all others locked)  (Read 1653 times)

The entire Blockland game, redownload it and install it to a seperate folder

Will it delete my addons and saves?

Okay did it.
Sorry that didn't work I hosted a dedicated server and once again when I got to the end of objects I timed out.

Okay I just deleted a TON of stuff

Deleting things doesn't free up RAM. RAM and Hard Disk space are different.

Oh how can I make the RAM higher?

Oh how can I make the RAM higher?
Buy more. But make sure you know what you are doing.

Buy more. But make sure you know what you are doing.

I don't think he does.

He is only having trouble joining his own server, I'm pretty sure he can join other servers just fine.
I doubt RAM is the issue,

He only has 1 gb. That's a problem for pretty much any game.

How does he not have any more by default.

unless he has a really old computer..

I have a Macbook (OS x)  It comes with 2GB but I guess I used one of them.

Yes, I just bought another account because my brother and I shared an account.  I used my old key and tried to connect to my server with my new one but it didn't work, although... when I timed out I got a picture of what I think what happened.  It said "expected ping (some ping) / recieved ping (some ping)" I'm sorry that I don't have the picture posted because I accidentally deleted it.  I will get the picture again and post it in a minute.

Yes, I just bought another account because my brother and I shared an account.  I used my old key and tried to connect to my server with my new one but it didn't work, although... when I timed out I got a picture of what I think what happened.  It said "expected ping (some ping) / recieved ping (some ping)" I'm sorry that I don't have the picture posted because I accidentally deleted it.  I will get the picture again and post it in a minute.
Okay here it is (1st is just a pic and the 2nd is the actual console)