Adam Savage-An overall steal, and dumbo.

Author Topic: Adam Savage-An overall steal, and dumbo.  (Read 12684 times)

Guys Owen Just Left the clan due to seeing How bad it is / was. He is an alright Guy And He kind of hates them now too. For Build Stealing That is.

I don't hate them, just too much drama and sneaky things going on.

Mainly because Adam himself is an alright guy.

I don't really wanna try it... No games are compatible...  But on topic please.

He did message me... here it is:

Dear Mattnett1,
You must be the biggest loser in your life.  I will hack you and everyone will.  forget off.  Ruby is the best clan.  I can't find to see that your drama topic with cigarettes is horrifying to see your delecate stuff in your builds.  I will recruit you however!

From the richest,
Adam Savage

Wow, forget that.

Guys Owen Just Left the clan due to seeing How bad it is / was. He is an alright Guy And He kind of hates them now too. For Build Stealing That is.
About time he stopped being a handicapped prick.

Adam joined my Mini Empires server once... At first he didn't seem like a COMPLETE handicap, but then after he started asking everyone who joined my server to join his clan, as well as godmodding, I banned him. He then proceeded to IRC spam me.

Adam joined my Mini Empires server once... At first he didn't seem like a COMPLETE handicap, but then after he started asking everyone who joined my server to join his clan, as well as godmodding, I banned him. He then proceeded to IRC spam me.
Lol.

About time he stopped being a handicapped prick.

You don't know me, bitch.

You don't know me, bitch.
yeah i do hoe get back on the street corner and earn daddy sum cash

Pacnet is one of the users and he's a known idiot, by me at least.

On a second note, why is BlockStar registered on the website?

And holy stuff check out his stupid member list:

Adam Savage - Eventer/Server Superviser/Server Hoster
Hunter - Spy
Max - Builder
Marti M. - Server Superviser
LegoFreak - Spy
melzelaya - Spy
Syd - Eventer
Legend Of Tacos - Server Superviser
Call Me Carl - Modular/Server Hoster
Pacnet2010 - Scripter
Slayer18 - Picture Maker/Modifier
Palo - Server Supervisor
Flaming Ninja - Field Agent
Caldobuck5000 - Spy
Zokomah - Spy
Popcooldude101 - Spy
Blacknightmare - Picture maker/modifier
Zix - Builder
Owen - Builder
Dionysus - Server Hoster
Mr.Ninja Guy - Field Agent

Most of them sound like idiots.

But seriously, what?
The ones that I bolded are idiots on my book, for now from this thread.

There are a couple more of them that are stupid. Owen, for example, believes insulting people is trolling. I refer him to this thread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=164753.0

I will also proceed to laugh at his laughable idiocy. Laugh laugh!

There are a couple more of them that are stupid. Owen, for example, believes insulting people is trolling. I refer him to this thread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=164753.0

I will also proceed to laugh at his laughable idiocy. Laugh laugh!

You haven't just insulted me. You follow me around and insult me, in order to get a reaction or cause grief. Which is: Trolling.

Matt Hes not a idoit/dumbo and im a ruby spy so are you calling me a stealer and dumbo lets bring it.
tuff guy

You haven't just insulted me. You follow me around and insult me, in order to get a reaction or cause grief. Which is: Trolling.
No...? I've insulted you like once or twice, then posted your stupid PM. If you're too incompetent to use common sense (you are) then shut your mouth.

Thats no trolling sir, apparently you're getting butthurt from mega-bear.

Mega Bear In a Way Gave you a complement and Insult at the same time (Depends How You take it as). He Said You Aren't a prick anymore In my Book that's A Semi complement No need to rage at him. Correct me if I am wrong.

I saw Pacnet2010 AND HIS NAME IS ALSO Pacnet2011 in Badspots Lag Party thingy today.  Dude all he did was bitch. 

He was such a dumb ass that he said he was SAVING Badspot's Server builds. 

Damn... My pictures I think had one proof.

Yes that is pacnet2010 also.  Part of ruby.