Author Topic: Semi-Admin  (Read 3097 times)

I think it would be great to have some kind of semi-admin. They would be allowed to  do basically everything that an admin can do, without the kicking and banning. So they get fast macros and stuff of that nature.

I still feel Privilege Checkboxs are the way to go...For trust between 2 people, trust stuff, but instead of Build and Full trust, you check off what you want to trust them with. When an admin does trusts, he can also select stuff like allowing Loading :o You could also turn off specific parts of trust instead of having to take off trust.

I still feel Privilege Checkboxs are the way to go...For trust between 2 people, trust stuff, but instead of Build and Full trust, you check off what you want to trust them with. When an admin does trusts, he can also select stuff like allowing Loading :o You could also turn off specific parts of trust instead of having to take off trust.

yes please.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 05:01:20 PM by Spartan300 »

almost sounds like my idea, only oposit. still, good idea.

yes please.

thats works but it starts geting to complicated for new comers.

Blockland is already a bit complicated for new comers...I just knew basically what to do because I spent a very long time playing RTB. :P

I Agree with both of you.

yes please.

Blockland is already a bit complicated for new comers...I just knew basically what to do because I spent a very long time playing RTB. :P
Hmm, make a noob-set that is selectable instead of doing all the ones off a checkbox list :D

This is possible for a modder to make. I'll look into it :D

The problem with this is that not even though will have it, that's what I don't do things like that...

What happened to your ability to make sense?

I don't make stuff that'd be useful if everybody had it, because not everyone will :/ I make stuff that'd be useful for single servers and stuff.

fishpen0

In the options there could be like a "simple trust and Admin" checkbox, that way noobs could figure out simple trust before they decide to go all complex with it.  The simple option would do what it does now and unchecking it would add the complex choices.  Of course this means it would have to come with Blockland.  Making it not come with blockland would make it for (slightly) more experienced players anyway.

almost sounds like my idea, only oposit. still, good idea.
How is it liek your idea if it's opposite?
How can you say still, good idea?  That suggests your idea was good.  Your ideas all mostly fail.
I liek the ideas of checkboxes, instead of just giving out trust.  You don't always want people to build with you, sometimes just ride a vehicle.  Non-Admin loading FTW.

Oh yes, you have checkboxes for like, build on top of bricks, and paint bricks, kill bricks, and you can select which ones you want when trusting someone, and you have pre-set basic once which are just like build and full trust, win idea.